^^^(selling) Timbaland Miko !^^^

Ignoth

Hi all,

Up for sale is my OpenLabs Timbaland Special Edition Miko! It is in great condition and has been barely used. I paid well over 4 thousand dollars for this bad boy and just haven't had the time to make use of it...my loss is your gain!

Please message me if you are interested, I will give this away to the highest offer.

Here is the description of the Miko from the openlabs website:

Timbaland Special Edition MiKo Overview

Open Labs, the leading designer and developer of computer based music production solutions, is proud to introduce the Timbaland Special Edition MiKo keyboard workcenter. Building on the standard features of the MiKo LX, an all-in-one portable studio powered by Windows™ XP that is capable of running virtually any Windows XP compatible software including a variety of DAW software, virtual instruments (VSTi), virtual effects (VST) and other music applications, the Timbaland Special Edition takes this robust instrument to an entirely new level of performance and creativity.
Dressed in an all-new Arctic White Chassis - the Timbaland Special Edition MiKo will stand out in any crowd. The Timbaland Special Edition MiKo upgraded to 4GB of RAM features E-MU™’s new Proteus™ X2 Streaming Sound Module V2.5 with over 7,000 instruments, including the new Ensoniq™ Urban Legends™ Sound Library that contains the sounds from Ensoniq’s ASR™/EPS™/MR™/ASR-X™/ZR™ instruments. These sounds were specifically requested by Timbaland, and are only available in the Timbaland MiKo, an Open Labs exclusive.
  • E-MU™ Proteus™ 2000
  • E-MU™ Mo’Phatt™
  • E-MU™ Modular System™
  • Ensoniq™ EPS™ /EPS 16+™
  • Ensoniq ASR 10™
  • Ensoniq ASR-X™
  • Ensoniq ZR76™
  • Ensoniq MR61
  • ARP™ 2600™
  • ARP™ Axxe™
  • Roland™ JD800™
  • Roland™ Jupiter 8™
  • Roland™ JX-8P™
  • Roland™ TB-303 Bass Line™
  • Roland™ Juno 60™
  • Moog™ Memorymoog™
  • Mini™ Moog™
  • Moog™ Taurus Pedals™
  • Sequential Circuits™ Prophet 10™
  • Sequential Circuits™ Prophet 600™
  • Elka™ Rhapsody™
  • Mellotron™ Mark II™
  • Korg™ MS20™
  • Solina™
  • Oberheim™ OB™ & X™
  • Hammond™ B3™
  • Rhodes™ Electric Piano™
  • Hohner™ Clavinet™
  • Yamaha™ CP-70
  • Wurlitzer™ Electric Piano™
Running within the new Proteus X 2.5 environment, these keyboards are reborn inside the Timbaland Special Edition MiKo providing world-class audio quality, choice of instruments, ease of use and represents a value of over $60,000 if the actual keyboards were purchased individually.

When combined with the new Open Labs sound library V4, the Timbaland Edition MiKo contains over 24-gigabytes of premium sounds, constituting 25,027 presets. The street price for the bundled software and sound libraries is $2,967, which includes $487 worth of Open Labs Special Edition plugins, optimized by the software developers for use with the MiKo.

“I’ve made the new Timbaland Special Edition MiKo with Tim’s Touch,” said Timbaland, “It’s got everything I need in a single box and when I use it, we make masterpieces.”

“Timbaland is really on top of the world right now. His music is everywhere,” said President of Open Labs, Victor Wong. “To think that he is using our gear to produce these hits is cool, but the fact that he has put a little bit of himself into the MiKo, making it an even better instrument, is incredible. This is all very exciting for us.”

“We are honored that Timbaland asked us to help create his ultimate instrument,” said E-MU’s Senior Product Manager, Ichi Nagai. “We are excited to put together the exclusive Ensoniq Urban Legends Sound Library for Open Labs that contains many of Timbaland’s favorite sounds that he’s used in his work over the years.”

Ignoth said:
E-MU™ Proteus™ 2000
  • E-MU™ Mo’Phatt™
  • E-MU™ Modular System™
  • Ensoniq™ EPS™ /EPS 16+™
  • Ensoniq ASR 10™
  • Ensoniq ASR-X™
  • Ensoniq ZR76™
  • Ensoniq MR61™
  • ARP™ 2600™
  • ARP™ Axxe™
  • Roland™ JD800™
  • Roland™ Jupiter 8™
  • Roland™ JX-8P™
  • Roland™ TB-303 Bass Line™
  • Roland™ Juno 60™
  • Moog™ Memorymoog™
  • Mini™ Moog™
  • Moog™ Taurus Pedals™
  • Sequential Circuits™ Prophet 10™
  • Sequential Circuits™ Prophet 600™
  • Elka™ Rhapsody™
  • Mellotron™ Mark II™
  • Korg™ MS20™
  • Solina™
  • Oberheim™ OB™ & X™
  • Hammond™ B3™
  • Rhodes™ Electric Piano™
  • Hohner™ Clavinet™
  • Yamaha™ CP-70™
  • Wurlitzer™ Electric Piano™

:cool: ...INSANE... :cool:

lol when he said he had "no time" for the Miko i think he meant "i wanted to make sick tracks like timbo so i forked out for this and it didn't help me improve from my fl tunes, i'm still sh!t and now i've got a $4k keyboard i have no clue how to use"... admit it fella... you messed up on this one!

it only has 24 gbs of sounds ? i have presets that are bigger than that, but good luck to the winner . winner must post pics and beats

kang said:
lol when he said he had "no time" for the Miko i think he meant "i wanted to make sick tracks like timbo so i forked out for this and it didn't help me improve from my fl tunes, i'm still sh!t and now i've got a $4k keyboard i have no clue how to use"... admit it fella... you messed up on this one!
very true i always said the miko is a expensive computer with pluugins

My thing is, for all that money, it should have pads and amixer control surface....I mean any kind of control surface you can get should be on there...Lil John said that he didn't need anything else but then Polow was using it with his MPC 3000

TheLetterL said:
My thing is, for all that money, it should have pads and amixer control surface....

****ing finally someone said it! also ppl tend to neglect the fact that they can build their own superior neko in like two hours and it would cost about $1500.

im building one now with automated faders ^_^

The reason it costs $4000 is because that's the sum of all its parts and honestly you should be familiar with a lot of pieces before you go and buy a Neko. The Neptunes said in one of their videos that you should start small so you come to understand one thing at a time and appreciate it's limitations so you know why you are upgrading. I started out ithe crap then steadily moved up. I appreciate reason because of the things I can do in there waaay faster than I could do them on an MPC. A Neko is really for pros

kang said:

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sailorsaturn said:
****ing finally someone said it! also ppl tend to neglect the fact that they can build their own superior neko in like two hours and it would cost about $1500.

Be 4real, If u had 4G's to burn at any given time, u wouldn't cop one?? Don't let the flashyness and big price tag be a cancer towards new equipment. Some people have the cash to spend, while others get jealous because they can't. The Meko can be used with/without velocity pads and has a mixer already in it. Which Meko are u lookin at?? When u build one, let me see u do the same if not more then the real deal. Until then, ya'll foolz quit hatin, thats whats gonna get u let behind in time. The industry don't stop for no one.

Danyel said:
rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet if dude dropped the price to a "G", ya'll be scramblin all over each to cop that.

limestudios said:
very true i always said the miko is a expensive computer with pluugins

Yo, real talk, What are u really askin for the Meko? I put my money where my mouth is at. If u serious, I'm serious. productionz@rocketmail.com

sailorsaturn said:

When u finish, post on u tube and holla back at FP so we can see if u r up to par. Other than that, all I hear is crickets....

Last edited:
Back