^^^(selling) Timbaland Miko !^^^

all the racist sentiments are there.

You tell me, how would a young guy (black or white, doesn't matter) like him, who presumably has a child, possibly afford a Neko? This is assuming he doesn't have rich parents that either bought it for him or give him a roof over his head in order to allow him to save and save until he can afford one.

There's nothing racist about what I said, it's just the way it is here in America. Unless he's already graduated from college with a degree and has a nice job, I don't see it happening. That's serious cash.

Man you sound stupid.
Now there would be no problem if you just said I bet he is bull****ting or its prolly not his. You couldve left it at that,but no you had to go the more ignorant route.

An open labs timbaland edition miko only cost $3000
It is alot of money for 1 piece but someone could buy it without a doubt.

I am 24 and I have probably spent over $15000 on gear in the last 6 years.
You know how I did it?
I got a job at walmart when I was 19 and worked crazy hours to get what I wanted. Simple as that. My mac pro with logic 7 was $3600 alone.

I bought all of my gear without selling crack or any other drugs. BTW Im black.
Unless you know every family's position or persons financial standing in america you dont know how it is and cant assume you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know lots of young black people with money who dont sell drugs...for example i have one friend who is 20, works for the school district as a computer technician,drives a Bmw has his own place goes to school at night and has never touched any type of drug or sold any for that matter.

Be 4real, If u had 4G's to burn at any given time, u wouldn't cop one?? Don't let the flashyness and big price tag be a cancer towards new equipment. Some people have the cash to spend, while others get jealous because they can't. The Meko can be used with/without velocity pads and has a mixer already in it. Which Meko are u lookin at?? When u build one, let me see u do the same if not more then the real deal. Until then, ya'll foolz quit hatin, thats whats gonna get u let behind in time. The industry don't stop for no one.

Ok?? What is your main point? Are you saying that you just CAN'T compete without a Miko? If you are, just step up and say that, but make sure you explain WHY you can't... Break down every detail of what a MIKO can do that say.... somebody with a fully loaded rack of effects processors and a PC/MAC full of plugins for their DAW couldn't do...

Stop using the word "hate" the **** is so cliche and really has no basis when somebody is objective with criticism.

I bet if dude dropped the price to a "G", ya'll be scramblin all over each to cop that.

Of course.. who WOULDN'T when you can turn around and double your money selling it to some other blowhard on the i-net... Silly statement

When u finish, post on u tube and holla back at FP so we can see if u r up to par. Other than that, all I hear is crickets....

And what would that prove? That the MIKO is clearly better? Maybe the dude just sucks (Not saying for fact that he does). But if he is a no talent ass clown, then chances are he is going to be a no talent ass clown on whatever piece(s) of equipment he is using.

It just occured to me that "no time" is a strange excuse...You probably had a good handle on your time distribution when you bought it...what did you use before you got it?

That machine isn't necessarily about product, it's about consolidation. It was a time and space saver for guys who had 10-20 external HDs and were using four or five programs on several different computers etc.

EXACTLY!!!

people would have such a better grip if they understood that this piece is for professionals who need portability for their high powered rigs...

4,000? you can get a fresh macbook with logic studio and some monitors for that price actually probably cheaper. I dont really understand the hype around these open lab joints they look cool but its basically just shoving your computer into your hardware isnt it?

Last edited:
Back