^^^(selling) Timbaland Miko !^^^

If I had 4 stacks right now, I'd get a better PC, an M-Audio Project Mix, a 2Kxl, pro tools m-powered and an electric drum set and a bang of records. If I can get all of that for $4000 then why would i get a Neko or a Miko or whatever and I make bangers now without it...

TheLetterL said:
If I had 4 stacks right now, I'd get a better PC, an M-Audio Project Mix, a 2Kxl, pro tools m-powered and an electric drum set and a bang of records. If I can get all of that for $4000 then why would i get a Neko or a Miko or whatever and I make bangers now without it...

Do what u do homie, some prefer hard, some prefer the soft...

TheLetterL said:

lol i have a 5000, top of the line pc, a project mix, thousands of records...........

and STILL bought a miko :o

i agree with kang im not trying to hate but who the hell is selling a miko cuz they have no time don't you think you would of thought of that before you spent 4 racks on it i'll bet you thought your beats were going to be crazy cuz you bought it lol sad haha

M-dagreat said:
i agree with kang im not trying to hate but who the hell is selling a miko cuz they have no time don't you think you would of thought of that before you spent 4 racks on it i'll bet you thought your beats were going to be crazy cuz you bought it lol sad haha

It just occured to me that "no time" is a strange excuse...You probably had a good handle on your time distribution when you bought it...what did you use before you got it?

That machine isn't necessarily about product, it's about consolidation. It was a time and space saver for guys who had 10-20 external HDs and were using four or five programs on several different computers etc.

Im tryna cop that... lemme know whats good!

If so i will be on that like theres no tomorrow... greatest innovative idea in a while... all those keyboards inside of the miko... be serious that alone tells you its worth... and to have almost no latency... and to be running so many plug ins with no problem... running the internet... its endless... well worth it... and the first time i saw it in person... i was speechless...

It's a musicians dream... time to expand and broaden the horizons... and all of you hating on it... i dont ever want you to show interest in it if you see it in a studio...

hopefully i get this miko if not ima cop a Neko in March...

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. I think Troup and Co. are secretly having a laugh at guys who think this is for real...the way it was done, you can't tell if it's a joke or not. Maybe I'm the idiot, maybe it is real.

Want to Purchase Miko - TIMBALAND EDITION

Is this Miko Timbaland edition still around??? and Available? I want to purchase and if it is in excellent condition I have a great offer...

this kinda sounds like a scam to me! what do u guys think? its not everyday someone just decides to sell a miko on futureproducers! let us see sum tagged pics(more than 3) and kang is rite he probably bought this thinkin it was gonna help his game, but the producers makes the sounds THE SOUNDS DONT MAKE THE PRODUCER

Call me a hater if you want but I think the Neko is a huge waste of money. It's just a computer with a keyboard attached. For that kinda cash you could buy a top of the line PC, whatever midi controller you want, etc... and still have money left over. I've never personally seen one, and I admit they do seem like nice machines, but if I'm going to be running softsynths why pay all that extra money? Hell, for that kinda cash you can buy damn near any vintage analog synth there is aside from modulars..

And arab slim quit tryin to get the heat off u... we all know you're shady lol.

And BxJaze... you have one? Right. Mind explaining how you managed to get the cash for that? Young, black and with a kid doesn't seem like the type to have that kinda loot unless you're selling crack.

Call me a hater if you want but I think the Neko is a huge waste of money. It's just a computer with a keyboard attached. For that kinda cash you could buy a top of the line PC, whatever midi controller you want, etc... and still have money left over. I've never personally seen one, and I admit they do seem like nice machines, but if I'm going to be running softsynths why pay all that extra money? Hell, for that kinda cash you can buy damn near any vintage analog synth there is aside from modulars..

And arab slim quit tryin to get the heat off u... we all know you're shady lol.

And BxJaze... you have one? Right. Mind explaining how you managed to get the cash for that? Young, black and with a kid doesn't seem like the type to have that kinda loot unless you're selling crack.

I really hope you're black too... or I screaming racist!!!

He coulda got a refund check from college... thats how half my gear has been had over the past 3 years... sometimes it pays to be relatively poor and have children...

There's nothing racist about it. It's just facts. I'm white and don't have any kids and I don't see how in the hell it would be possible for him to own one of those unless he spent every single penny he earned on his music gear instead of his child / family. I know what it's like to struggle and I know the value of money. I get financial aid for college but after all of my expenses it only leaves me with like $100 left over, if that.

I think it's lame when people get huge money breaks just because they **** and make some kids... and I also think it's even more lame when people take this extra cash they get and spend it on some retarded **** for themselves rather than taking care of their kids.

Nah I don't care enough to argue, I already said what I needed to say.

I'm not racist, but when I see someone post saying they own one of these, I'm suspicious. I clicked his Myspace link and it's some young dude (probably 18-21) holding a baby... and either his music player is broken or he has no tracks up on his page. You'd think that someone with a Neko would have at least ONE track up, ya know? hahah.

anyway im done.

The thing is you dont know whats real.Thats the funny thing about it.

You dont know anything about him. You are just assuming and thats why it is an ignorant comment.

I never claimed to be an expert on his life. But I can reasonably assume that he's full of ****.

To put it another way - I would bet money he's bullsh1ttin'. I may be wrong but I doubt it. Either way I couldn't care less. Either he is a liar or he's just dumb for spending that kinda cash on a glorified computer.

Back