[SELLING] Pair of KRK RP5 monitors

Y

yesiampretty

So I have upgraded my monitoring system and have no need for these monitors. They are each perfect working order KRK RP5 monitors. They are less than 6 months old in a pet and smoke free environment. [/LIST]Each retail around 150 shipped. I will let go easy 225 SHIPPED. These monitors are very expensive to ship out so this is a good deal as is. Just looking to get rid of these and make a quick buck. Please post your offer or interest here before you contact me

Rules/notes:
I only ship in the U.S.
You pay first I ship after. To satisfy your worry we can work out to ship it COD to your address.
I accept MO and paypal ONLY.
These will be packaged in its orginal packaging (If I don't have them anymore I'll packed them properly.
It is automaticly shipped Priority Mail w/ signature confirmation.
Fee free to talk to me on AIM: yesiamprettyyes or email: poa_Revolt@yahoo.com
They will come with the manual and cables needed to power the monitors.
Pictures on Request.

Damn man you crazy. I paid $200 shipped for a new pair from ProDiscountAudio.

New? Well damn you got a good deal. PM that link.

Thanks for cluttering my thread. Good day.

yesiampretty said:
So I have upgraded my monitoring system and have no need for these monitors. They are each perfect working order KRK RP5 monitors. They are less than 6 months old in a pet and smoke free environment.
[/list]Each retail around 150 shipped. I will let go easy 225 SHIPPED. These monitors are very expensive to ship out so this is a good deal as is. Just looking to get rid of these and make a quick buck. Please post your offer or interest here before you contact me

Rules/notes:
I only ship in the U.S.
You pay first I ship after. To satisfy your worry we can work out to ship it COD to your address.
I accept MO and paypal ONLY.
These will be packaged in its orginal packaging (If I don't have them anymore I'll packed them properly.
It is automaticly shipped Priority Mail w/ signature confirmation.
Fee free to talk to me on AIM: yesiamprettyyes or email: poa_Revolt@yahoo.com
They will come with the manual and cables needed to power the monitors.
Pictures on Request.​

225 for both? Or each? Cuz if you payed 150 each and Ima buy them from you for 225 each how do I get a deal from that lol if youre talkin bout paired then Im DEFINATELY interested cuz I wuz about to buy them brand new for 3 somethin so Pm or quote me it doesnt matter

*edit* nevermind I want the 8's sry for "cluttering" the thread lol jk

Last edited:
do not buy them from this guy. go to musiciansfriend.com and they $99 a piece with free shipping. come on guys. brand new and cheaper and used and more expensive?

I got a pair for my little brother for 150 at guitar center

They being discontinued so they cheap as hell right now

I think anyone on here that has something negative to say about my man selling his stuff is just being rediiculous. Let people do business man, keep it positive and don't try to detour potential customers. Just my 2cents.

Back