[SELLING] New OEM Compact Flash Toshiba and Sandisk Lowest Prices on the Internet!!!

Memphlow

Compatible with MPC 500, MPC 1000, MPC 2000XL, MPC 3000 MPC 4000, Roland Fantom, Alesis Fusion, Roland SP line and many more.

1 GB- $15 (17 left going fast) (5 for $65)
512 MB- $9 (4 left going fast)
256 MB- $7 (5 for $30)
128 MB- $5 (5 for $20)
64 MB- $3.50 (5 for $15)
32 MB- $2.00 (6 for $10)

Free shipping on all orders over $100 (Cont. US Only)
Get them while the last. I accept paypal (you are responsible for the fees) . My username on ebay is Hanauboy. Have great feedback and have sold thousand of Compact Flash there. Contact me via PM if you are interested. I will make deals on large orders. Thanks

Get all of the memory that you will ever need while the prices are rock bottom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ad78_1JPG.jpg

Last edited:
I dont understand that either? Why not just add a buck or 2 to the cards instead of looking shady?

There is nothing shady about it. I simply was fourth right with the fact that I will be charging the paypal fee back to you. That way to can see what I am charging you for. I could be shady and mark up the price more that the paypal fee and try and take advantage of people as alot of people do on the net, but I am a honest guy trying to sell people something they can use for a fair price. What you are concerned about adds up to 3 cents on a dollar (lol). It is really nothing to worry yourself about. For those who can't add here is an example:
Say you spend $30 with me. I will add 90 cents to your total. If I do as FullSpectrum suggests and add a buck or two each card I will be charging you $60 for a $30 order. Which would you prefer??? Even if FullSpetrum was implying that I add $2 to the total I would still be charging you twice the cost. Any questions.

Last edited:
Back