Selling My Roland Fantom G6

graceboi

Selling My Roland Fantom G6 $1900 OBO

I am selling a G6 for $1900 OBO. Great for rap/hip hop context. You can layer up to 8 different patches at one time. Brass, leads, pads are really smooth you can't even compare it with most plugins out there. You will never want to go back to FL sounds again. I pre installed 512 ram for free. The ram will allow you to have more sampling capability and add more sounds in the future. It is in mint condition, there's no sign of cosmetic wear or marks. I have never use this in a studio rig, and has been sitting in my bedroom ever since I got it. I am looking for something new, especially this summer I am attending class for audio engineering, so I need this out fast. I will ship in the US and payment through paypal. Pm me and if your interested. No trolling. Do not waste my time.

Last edited:
Selling it for $1700. But it guys! Lowest price than what you find on Ebay now. Need to go fast.

Roland Fantom G6

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Hey guys, I just checked GC used gears right now they go for a little lower. That said, I am selling for a good reasonable price for $1500 firm. Buy it! If you don't you will regret it. All the knobs, sliders, screen, keys, everything is super clean and in perfect conditions. If you don't get it fast you will miss this wonderful offer.

---------- Post added 07-10-2012 at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-07-2012 at 08:35 PM ----------

SOLD!!!!:victory:

Last edited:
Back