Selling my Red Numark CDN-88 Great Condition! $250

DJ Master O

After 10 years of having this baby I've decided to sell it. Original Owner. Awesome equipment. Has everything built in. I made a lot of good mixtapes using this. Been out of the DJ game for a while but now I am going back in and looking to upgrade. Great condition. The wheel have some cosmetic wear but nothing major. Everything is in working condition. Had it serviced in 2009. Great for a DJ that is starting out. Looking to sell locally (Northern VA, MD or DC Metro Area). But will ship nationwide. Looking to get $250 plus s/h.

I've included the specs. It has so much stuff.

Realtime scratching with digital supremacy.

The Numark CDN-88 Dual CD Player has advanced features such as pitch lock; built-in beatkeeper with auto mixing; 2 complete loops with 3 hot stutter starts; and onboard effects including reverse, flange, warp, phaze, ISO, and echo verb. The Numark CDN-88 is one CD player that's perfect for all styles of DJ work. 3 cue points, fader, and relay start. A full 48 seconds buffer memory for anti-shock, instant start, and seamless looping. Digital outs.

Features
  • Pitch lock
  • Built-in beatkeeper with auto mixing
  • Two complete loops with three hot stutter starts
  • Onboard effects including reverse, flange, warp, phaze, ISO, and echo verb
  • Three cue points
  • Fader
  • Relay start
  • 48 seconds buffer memory for anti-shock, instant start, and seamless looping
  • Digital outs

2012-08-08_19.57.01.jpg2012-08-08_14.53.01.jpg2012-08-08_14.55.28.jpg

Last edited:
Bump OBO

---------- Post added 08-22-2012 at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-14-2012 at 12:55 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Price drop $230 shipped

Last edited:
Back