Selling an MPC2000XL w/ Power cord and Manual. eBay link and description inside.

S

Slow_Down

Edit: Upgraded RAM. Forgot that in the title.

Any questions or additional pictures, just ask. Buy it now: 525. Shipping is 20. Ill add the link and description below.

Akai MPC2000XL with Upgraded RAM Includes Manual and Power Cord | eBay

AKAI MPC2000XL. You will be the 3rd owner of this drum machine. Smoke free, adult owned, and all that. Used it for about a year once in a while but not as often as I thought I would so It's up here. I could use the extra cash. I bought this for a more than I'm asking and the 2 of the pads were non functional at the time. I replaced them with new pad sensors and all the pads work great! The RAM upgrade was installed by the first owner.

Normal wear and tear here and there. The slider seems to work only when it wants too. Can probably be repaired. A few dents but the thing is built like a tank. Other than that, it works great. I used it mainly for hip hop sampling. It also includes power cord and manual! Enjoy it like I did!

I will most likely ship through USPS since the post office is a few minutes away from my place. When looking at the shipping cost, keep in mind this thing is like 15 to 20lbs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back