Selling Mpc 1000 The Blue One! Used Maybe Twice

T

THUNDER1

I'm Trying To Get Rid Of An Mpc 1000. It's Practically New. I Just Bought The Mpc 1000 Black. If Interested Feel Free To Cal Me 781-953-3772!

I'll trade u a microkorg!

THUNDER1 said:
I'm Trying To Get Rid Of An Mpc 1000. It's Practically New. I Just Bought The Mpc 1000 Black. If Interested Feel Free To Cal Me 781-953-3772!

mpc selling price

The price is 450. I'm willing to negotiate though.

overdose2this said:
damn how much? the rules say you have to post the price man. how much?

What's the condition of your microkorg?

skinnymike said:
I'll trade u a microkorg!

Last edited by a moderator:
THUNDER1 said:
This is impossible being that they stopped producing the blue one a number of years ago...

Mpc Blue

let me rephrase it. I bought it about a couple years back and never had the time to learn it. I recently saw the black and said i WANT IT. So I got it. And now I have an extra mpc 1000 the blue one. I meant to say practically never been used not practically new. peace

Obitheincredible said:
This is impossible being that they stopped producing the blue one a number of years ago...

THUNDER1 said:
The price is 450. I'm willing to negotiate though.

What's the condition of your microkorg?

excellent condition, you may need new ac power supply, and has one minor scratch on one of the keys. there is nothing wrong with how it performs or anything.i love the thing. the reason why i am trading is b/c i have too many synths. gimme your e-mail and ill send u pics

Then you got ripped off. Period. Return that, I used to work for MUsiciansfriend and I know they wouldn't do that, especially after them being OUT OF PRODUCTION. 45 day return policy.

Back