Selling M-Audio Ozone Academic Kit (Comes with Pro Tools M-Powered)

djcoma1200

Hello fellow producers. I am selling my M-Audio Ozone Academic version which came with a special academic version of Pro Tools M-Powered. It's in excellent working condition. I haven't had much time to really work on production in the year or so that I've had it so that is why I'm selling it. Hopefully one of you could put it to use. Since I can't post links on here to external sites I had to copy paste the info on this from another site below. PM me if you want the link.

I am asking $175.00 + shipping for it or best offer. Please PM me with any offers, whatever they may be, and we'll take it from there. Thanks guys!

tn_ozoneprotools.jpg

Academic M-Audio ProTools Ozone Kit

M-Audio Ozone
Take your music to the Ozone
Your laptop changed the way you live—and now new mobile tools can change the way you make music. That’s why we designed the revolutionary new Ozone—an all-in-one keyboard, MIDI control surface, mic preamp, USB audio interface and USB MIDI interface that’s no bigger than a laptop. Combined with your computer and software like Reason and Live, Ozone provides a complete personal mobile studio from input to output.
MIDI Features:
• Built-in 16-channel USB MIDI interface
• 25-note keyboard with full-sized keys
• Eight assignable MIDI controller knobs
• Pitch and mod wheels
• Sustain pedal jack
• Two MIDI outs (one from computer, one from Ozone)

Audio Features:
• Built-in 2 x 2 24-bit/96kHz audio interface
• Stereo out ( 1/4” TRS)
• Mic input (XLR) with built-in preamp and phantom power
• Instrument in (balanced 1/4” TRS)
• Stereo aux in ( 1/4” TRS)
• Stereo headphone out
• Direct monitor switch for zero-latency monitoring

Dimensions: • Size: 16.5 x 9.35 x 3 inches
• Weight: 4lb.
System Requirements:
PC: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
Mac: OS 9.1 and higher, or OS 10.1 and higher; OMS under OS 9 (included)
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software lets you enter the world of Pro Tools while using unique hardware options from M-Audio to professionally produce your music tracks. This groundbreaking combination for Windows XP and Mac OS X lets you customize the compact mobile multi-channel studio of your dreams, while providing session compatibility with countless Pro Tools-equipped project and professional studios around the world. As easy to use as it is powerful, M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software includes many of the same features that top studios rely on to produce Grammy®-winning albums and Academy Award®-winning film sound. Together, M-Audio hardware and M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software deliver the seamless workflow of moving sessions.
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 - Produce with the Industry Standard—Anywhere, Anytime
The combination of M-Audio gear and M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 lets you work anywhere, anytime with the industry standard in music production software. You can open sessions created in M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software with any Windows XP- or Mac OS X-based Digidesign Pro Tools TDM or LE system, giving you unprecedented production options for your music. Seamlessly collaborate with other musicians using M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 or Pro Tools LE systems. Easily take your projects to a Pro Tools|HD-equipped recording studio to have it mixed by a pro. Or take your pro studio projects home or on the road with you—even use them as backing tracks on stage. With M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7, owners of most M-Audio interfaces instantly become members of the largest community of digital audio workstation users in the world.
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 - Professional Recording, Editing and Mixing
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software allows M-Audio hardware enthusiasts to easily enter the powerful recording, editing, and mixing features of Pro Tools. With up to 32 simultaneous tracks of 16- or 24-bit digital audio, and support for up to 96kHz sample rates, M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 is an ideal companion for M-Audio interfaces and audio interface keyboards—whether you’re recording solo or entire bands.
Once you’ve finished your recording, you can fine-tune your performances with Pro Tools’ unmatched nondestructive editing tools. Shape sounds, compose parts, and add effects with RTAS instrument and effects plug-ins. Create polished mixes with professional mixing features and full mixer automation.
Automatically analyze and tighten percussion tracks with Beat Detective LE. With Pro Tools M-Powered 7, you’ve got the tools you need to create professional mixes wherever you want to take your music.
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 - ReWire for Ableton Live
Fans of Ableton Live will love M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7’s ability to accept Live’s output stream via ReWire for further mixing and processing. You get the best of both worlds—Ableton Live’s incredibly fluid real-time writing, production and remixing environment along with the industry standard in tracking, editing and mixing.
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 - Control Surfaces
If you want the tactile feel of a pro console while enjoying the benefits of a personal or project studio, M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 supports both Digidesign’s Command|8 and M-Audio’s ProjectMix I/O. Both give you control over the software’s MIDI functionality. ProjectMix I/O even incorporates a built-in 10 x 10 FireWire audio interface complete with 8 preamps so you don’t need any extra gear.
A variety of M-Audio PCI and FireWire hardware interfaces are compatible with M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software, giving you more choices in where, when and how you work. For high-fidelity I/O in a PCI-based system, our entire Delta line is compatible with M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7—from the personal 2-channel Audiophile 2496 and Audiophile 192 cards all the way up to the 10 x 10 Delta 1010. For Pro Tools recording on the go, our compatible USB products range from the pocket-size Transit to the MobilePre USB with dual preamps, Fast Track USB (2-in, 2-out), and Fast Track Pro (4 simultaneous in-out). M-Audio bus-powered FireWire interfaces like our FireWire 410 (4-in/10-out) and FireWire 1814 (18-in/14-out) provide even more I/O and higher sampling rates, letting you easily put together a multi-channel studio-to-go.
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 - All-In-One Gear for Guitarists, Keyboardists and Producers
One of the benefits of Pro Tools M-Powered 7 is that you can harness the creative power of specialized M-Audio production hardware. The Black Box not only gives guitarists killer amp modeling, unique beat-synced effects and inspiring drum patterns—it serves as a Pro Tools M-Powered-compatible audio interface for Mac and PC. Keyboardists and electronic music producers also benefit from our Ozone and Ozonic, both of which integrate a keyboard, MIDI control surface, audio/MIDI interface, mic/instrument preamp and headphone monitors.
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 - Integrated MIDI Sequencing
Most M-Audio audio interfaces also support MIDI—and Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software’s fully integrated MIDI sequencer allows you to record, edit, and mix up to 256 MIDI tracks alongside your audio tracks. Launch your favorite instru ment plug-in to get the sound you want. Engage loop recording to quickly develop a multi-layered drum pattern, then use Groove Quantize to give it the right feel. Switch to MIDI Step Input to lay down a difficult passage. With M-Audio interfaces and Pro Tools M-Powered 7, your MIDI composing options are wide open.
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 - Plug-ins Galore
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software not only provides access to award-winning Pro Tools software—you’re also instantly able to take advantage of a variety of RTAS and AudioSuite plug-ins designed by the recording industry’s largest professional third-party developer community. Track with powerful host-based vintage instruments like GForce’s Oddity and Minimonsta. Add spice with Wizoo’s Latigo and Darbuka virtual percussionists. And polish your mixes with affordable effects and mastering plug-ins like iZotope Ozone and Spectron that surpass even expensive hardware.
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 also includes more than 30 DigiRack and Bomb Factory plug-ins right out of the box, including EQ, dynamics, delay, reverb, and many more.
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 - Full Features
  • supports a wide choice of M-Audio interfaces including all Delta PCI and FireWire products, Black Box, Ozone, Fast Track USB, MobilePre USB, Transit and ProjectMix I/O*
  • work anywhere, anytime—seamless workflow between studio, stage, home and the road
  • award-winning Pro Tools mixing environment
  • industry-standard session compatibility with countless Pro Tools-equipped project and professional studios around the world
  • 32-track audio recording, editing, and mixing up to 24-bit/96kHz
  • fully non-destructive editing with world-class tools
  • powerful, intuitive MIDI sequencing
  • real-time audio and MIDI processing
  • advanced automation features
  • import MIDI, REX, ACID, WAV, AIFF, AAC, MP3, and CD audio files
  • built-in DigiBase file management tool
  • QuickPunch functionality
  • powerful loop recording options
  • low-latency monitoring while recording
  • RTAS real-time effects processing
  • advanced virtual instrument integration
  • easily accepts ReWire output stream directly from applications like Ableton Live for further mixing and processing
  • unique Beat Detective LE automatic groove analysis and correction tool
  • supports M-Audio’s ProjectMix I/O and Digidesign’s Command|8 control surfaces for hands-on mixing
  • wide-range of compatible creative software options (Audiosuite and RTAS plug-ins, ReWire-compatible applications) available from Digidesign and Digidesign Development Partners
  • works on Windows XP and Mac OS X systems
  • ships with over 30 free RTAS and AudioSuite plug-ins, including EQ, dynamics, delays, reverb and more:
    • Bomb Factory: Essential Clip Remover, Essential Correlation, Essential Meter Bridge, Essential Noise Meter, Essential Tuner, BF76, Funk Logic Masterizer,
    • DigiRack: Chorus, Click, DigiReWire, Dither, D-Verb, D-Verb-AS, Dynamics II, EQ II, Flanger, Invert-Duplicate, Mod Delay II, Multi-Tap Delay, Normalize-Gain Change, Ping-Pong Delay, Reverse-DC Removal, Signal Generator, Time Comp-Exp-Pitch Shift, Trim
* Pro Tools M-Powered software requires a supported M-Audio hardware interface to function.
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 - Specifications
  • sampling rate: up to 96kHz
  • Bit depth: 16 and 24
  • audio tracks: 32 simultaneous
  • MIDI tracks: 256 simultaneous
M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 7 - Compatibility
  • ReWire
  • RTAS
  • AudioSuite
  • Compatible with Intel-Based MACs! (Universal Binary)

This should answer your question:

How Pro Tools Academic Differs from Pro Tools LE or M-Powered

Time Code and Synchronization Features
Pro Tools Academic includes the following additional features, which are not included with standard Pro Tools LE or M-Powered:
  • Time Code Timebase ruler
  • Feet+Frame Timebase ruler
  • Time Code Rate Selector
  • Feet+Frame Rate Selector
  • Redefine Time Code Position
  • Redefine Current Feet+Frames Position
  • Use Subframes option
  • Audio and Video Pull Up and Pull Down commands
  • Time Code Mapping options
DigiTranslator Software Option
Pro Tools Academic automatically installs DigiTranslator software. DigiTranslator lets Pro Tools exchange audio and video files, and sequences with other AAF and OMFI-compatible applications.

Configuration Dialogs and Procedures
Some Pro Tools Academic configuration dialogs (such as Hardware Setup) and configuration procedures differ from the Pro Tools LE dialogs and procedures presented in the Pro Tools Reference Guide. For specific Pro Tools Academic configuration steps, see Chapter 3, "Windows Installation" or Chapter 4, "Mac Installation."

Unsupported Options

Pro Tools LE and M-Powered Options
Pro Tools Academic software does not support the following Pro Tools LE or M-Powered options:
Music Production Toolkit

Back