[SELLING] I got gear for sale.

Swish1989

I have some gear up for sale ill list it below make a offer if your interested.

Mo6 (new only used once)

Shure sm7b ( New never used)

Universal Solo 610 preamp ( Like new)

Mpc 1000bk ( Like new with new pads and upgraded memory)

i do need an mpc...but i know i wont have enuf $$$ til late Feb. and i got my MO8 pretty much brand new for 875 off ebay :)

Well Get At Me Bout The Mpc Chuka When You Got The Cash. And To Any One Interested Else Interested In The Gear Hit Me Up.

I got Few different prices ill take for those I sell them both with a stand and cables for $900 or the mic for $320 and preamp for $500 or The mic and preamp with no stand or cables for 850 I still have the box for the microphone never used

Hey I am not trying to burst your bubble, or give you any crap here, but your asking too much for your gear and that is why your not getting the bites! I just bought my nephew a brand new MPC 1000 (Black) at Guitar Center for $850. You want $900 for a used one, that has been used enough to have the pads replaced?

The MO6 is worth about $650, the prices i see them going for on ebay. My buddy just bought a used Motif ES6 for $750 off ebay and it was like brand new in excellent shape!

I think if you come down on your prices you will do better? I know it sucks, but used gear is used gear, no matter the condition.

PEACE

if you are looking to lower the price on that m06 let me know

Yo im lookin to cop that sm7b from you, i will message you soon on info..im located in evanston on the north side.

Back