SELLING- Ableton Push MIDI Controller - Free Cover - Great Condition - Under Warranty

BeatsByVanity

Great MIDI Controller, just over a year old. There are no marks or scratches on the controller, and it has hardly been used. It has been kept with a cover over it protecting it from dust, and as a result is in near new condition.

Comes in the original packaging, with a USB cable, 12v Power Supply, Prodector cover, and the PXT Live Script. The top side of the cover is marked/scratched, nothing deep or really noticeable (see picture 10).

This item was purchased from Thomann.com, and therefor was supplied with a european power supply which was faulty, however there is a full working 12V power supply supplied. The controller does not need a power supply it can be powered from just the USB port however.

It is also still under warranty for just under 2 more years with Thomann.

Also included is the PXT Live MIDI Remote Script, this script will add more modes & functionality to the Push, more information can be found here: nativeKONTROL PXT-Live - This will be sent by email, either attached your email to the checkout notes, or send me a message.

The postage is Royal Mail Special delivery, signed for and is insured for anything up to £500.

The package includes:

Ableton Push Controller
Prodector Ableton Push Cover (RRP £40)
PXT Live MIDI Remote Script (By Email) (RRP £30)
2 year warranty with Thomann

USB Cable
12V Power Supply
& all in the original the packaging.

Link to the eBay listing for pictures: Ableton Push MIDI Controller - Free Cover - Great Condition - Free PXT Live | eBay

Please note - I will sell not on eBay for £290 & £20 p&p as eBay fees on this item will be around £30.

Any questions, feel free to message me.

PS - I'm looking to purchase a Maschine Studio with the money from this sale & some extra, so if anyone is wanting to swap, holla!

Last edited:
Back