Seller needs to be put on blast: West Hoodz Finezt

LoveByLyrics

More like West Hoodz Worst!!!

Was doing a trade and he made off with my equipment. First he swore he sent them. Then I get email saying it was sent to wrong address on my street. Then after I got heated, I received a few "sad" emails about he was delayed to being out of town due to death in extended family and then the emails discontinued.

Im asking the community not to collaborate or help him. He has a website and a few social networking sites. Im out of a pair of speakers I paid $300 for. I never received the Beats By Dre headphones in return. I appealed to some moderators but I havent heard anything back. I have given him multiple chances. I would like him banned and restricted from using the forums. I have plenty of email proof. These type of people have no business getting any help.

did you use paypal? and state what your paying for? cause i'm sure you can report the transaction.. not sure how complicated it is.. but jus throwin it out there.. and i say ban him too..

did you use paypal? and state what your paying for? cause i'm sure you can report the transaction.. not sure how complicated it is.. but jus throwin it out there.. and i say ban him too..

not complicated at all... ordered something off ebay with paypal, seller was a fraud, I didn't get the item and made a claim. I waited and I got all my money back. All you need to do is keep records of your transactions.

I keep telling y'all to be careful trading and making transactions up here. Y'all put too much faith in the net. You can contact the police if you kept a paper trail of emails and any type of convos about the trade. Especially if you have numbers and adresses.

But by the time you do all that and hope the cops care, they've most likely already got away.

Never, EVER trade gear on the internet!!! Not unless you know the person you're dealing with is extremely reliable and comes recommended by others.

Banning their account probably won't do much since they can just make another account easily.

Let other people read this and be warned!

Back