Sampler wanted

patrickman6

im looking to buy a used sampler, of any kind. i just need a sampler. i would prefer it to be a little bit more on the portable side, that way i can sample my t.v. (i dont have one in my studio) and so i can use it with my laptop. im open to suggestions as to what type of sampler. if you have a sampler and are interested in selling it please let me know. i also have a maschince mikro version 1 that i might be willing to trade. its in perfect condition. i still have the box and all that.

yeah im not a big fan of the maschine. i just want some type of a portable sampler like a boss sp or something like that. btw that mpc sounds nice, but my friend has the same thing and i would rather just buy it from him, nothing personal. im still looking for a good deal. i would like to have a nice sampler for winter break. 3 weeks of messing around with it would be fun

I have a KORG ESX sampler/sequencer in perfect condition, with box + power supply + memory card (for storage) + cd with breaks and drum samples on it.

$345 shipped if you are in US... Will ship worldwide too... Paypal friendly. :)

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Are you looking for more of a sampler to just capture sounds? Or do you want a sequencer to program beats as well?

Back