FOR SALE! Seriously beautiful music desk for legit home studio - 2,800 Or-Best-Offer

me.esh

For sale:

1. Omnirax Force K88 music workstation (sorry, can't post a link to the original but if you go to Omnirax's site, you can see the force-k88 there still) .
2. Keyboard/mouse tray (originally purchased separately, also from Omnirax)

Desk is in like new condition and is an absolutely fantastic set up for a home studio. The desk features plenty of rack, monitor and desk surface space. Has rails for rack mounting + openings for cable routing. Able to accommodate 88-key keyboards. High quality construction, finished in Black Melamine and gently used.

Original retail price was $3192 for desk and ~150 for keyboard drawer. Need to clear space, willing to sell BOTH for $2800 OBO. Currently partially disassembled into ~5 pieces to make easier for transportation.

The desk is located in Sunnyvale, CA, USA and the buyer is responsible for pick up and transportation.

Desk2.jpgDesk1.JPGDesk3.jpgDesk4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PRICE LOWERED! WAS 2800, now 2500! (still "or best offer"! moving and even though I REALLY liked this desk, I really really need the space)

~~~~~~

PRICE LOWERED! WAS 2800, now 2500! (still "or best offer"! moving and even though I REALLY liked this desk, I really really need the space)

Last edited by a moderator:
price lowered again, $1500.

...Sad to see this go but I replaced it with a smaller one after I moved to another place and need to clear some space (and I don't need two desks).

It really is a nice workspace/setup :)

Last edited:
Back