For Sale: MASS Auralex Acoustic Treatment Foam, M-Audio Audiophile 2496 NEW! - CLE

B

BabyT

For sale I have MINT ass auralex foam, used in a smoke free pet free home studio, and only pinned up to the walls
Foam includes:
50 Auralex 12x12" 2" wedge foam, each piece retailed for $3.95
14 Auralex 2x4' 2" pyramid foam, each piece retailed for $33.95
4 Auralex LENRD Bass Traps, each retailed for $34.99

Also, a Brand New M-Audio Audiophile 2496, removed from the shrink wrap until i found out it was incompatible with my pc because my pc uses pci express! Never been used and comes with included software (Live Lite 4 and Pro Sessions)

I'm taking offers right now, no trades. Fastest way to contact me is either a pm or my email: Paintballmx8941@aol.com

I am legit, my ebay username is rdenist, and i have sold/bought many things from another forum called "skateperception"
I Can take tagged pictures on request

Im getting out of music and solely pursuing photography so this **** needs to go.

In the future I will have a mint M-Audio Axiom 49 for sale, Possibly my M-Audio BX8a monitors and my M-audio 410 firewire.

serious inquires only. Thanks

For sale I have MINT ass auralex foam, used in a smoke free pet free home studio, and only pinned up to the walls
Foam includes:
50 Auralex 12x12" 2" wedge foam, each piece retailed for $3.95
14 Auralex 2x4' 2" pyramid foam, each piece retailed for $33.95
4 Auralex LENRD Bass Traps, each retailed for $34.99

Also, a Brand New M-Audio Audiophile 2496, removed from the shrink wrap until i found out it was incompatible with my pc because my pc uses pci express! Never been used and comes with included software (Live Lite 4 and Pro Sessions)

I'm taking offers right now, no trades. Fastest way to contact me is either a pm or my email: Paintballmx8941@aol.com

I am legit, my ebay username is rdenist, and i have sold/bought many things from another forum called "skateperception"
I Can take tagged pictures on request

Im getting out of music and solely pursuing photography so this **** needs to go.

In the future I will have a mint M-Audio Axiom 49 for sale, Possibly my M-Audio BX8a monitors and my M-audio 410 firewire.

serious inquires only. Thanks

How much you asking for that foam pimpin?

all the foam is sold. Interface is still up for sale someone buy this!!

Back