For Sale: JBL LSR 4326p (pair) + Redco cables - $625 + shipping (US Only)

CPhoenix

CharlesAllen/ BMR Studios
I have a pair of JBL LSR 4326p monitors up for sale.

I purchased them second hand. They are still in good condition, aside from cosmetic wear & tear. I've done the firmware update to both monitors and balanced their outputs.

I'm asking for $625. Non-negotiable. I feel that's a good deal. Any less and I'd rather keep them. I lowered the price they normally go for due to the 2 minor issues below.

It comes with the RMC Correction Mic Kit. This does not come with a remote control as I unfortunately lost it a few months back when I moved to a new apartment. Sorry. I didn't use it much anyway personally. It looks like you can buy one separately if you do some digging to find a JBL licensed dealer. They can order the part for you. Do not contact JBL directly, they take forever to respond.

A second thing to note is that the TRS input on one of them has an internal dent and will not allow a TRS cable to be plugged in. The monitor however has multiple input options, so I purchased a cable w/ an XLR male to TRS male connection and I just use the XLR connection on that one. I will give you my cables however since 1) I don't need them anymore and 2) you won't need to buy cables. They are Redco cables... very good quality if you're one of those guys who can hear a difference between cables
smile.gif

Aside from no remote and the TRS jack, these are in perfect working order. I will post up pics later tonight.

I'm selling b/c:
1) I'm trying to purchase a house and need the cash to pay off some debt first so I can qualify for a loan. So... I need to raise capital.
2) My current studio room in my apartment sounds terrible acoustically, and there's no real hope for it. I get more accomplished with headphones. It sucks having monitors that are way too good for your room.. it really does.
3) When I originally got these the Guitar Center had them listed as 4328p's.. not 4326p's. So.. I bought them thinking I was getting an amazing deal on the 8 inch version (I had never owned a pair of monitors this large!). It took me a few months to realize these were the 6's and not the 8's.. and by that time it was too late to return them. I only noticed it when I updated the firmware. Before that, I felt the bass was pretty good, so I didn't even consider the fact that Guitar Center hoodwinked me. So anyway... if you're wondering why I won't be taking them with me to my house when I buy it... that's the biggest reason why. I wanted 8's.

They sound fantastic. Again, they pump out a very good amount of bass for 6 inch monitors... and from what I can tell from my tests the bass response is true in that range. I honestly didn't feel a real NEED to go deeper, but you certainly can go deeper w/ the bass if you add a sub. I have no complaints with these monitors at all and will keep them if they don't sell. However.. I have a vision of owning a home and having 8 inch monitors in that home, so they're up for sale. I do whatever's necessary to not comprimise my vision.. so, my loss here is your gain. I'm losing about $200 on the deal but... whatever, I need the money :(.

Back