For Sale: Izotope Neutron Elements & Trash 2

localspace

I have for sale:

Izotope Trash 2:

iZotope Trash 2: Ultimate Distortion Plug-in

My take:
-very versatile multiband distortion plug-in that does a whole lot more. Think of it more as an allround sound shaper.
-zero latency (mostly) and light on the CPU, you can use this one a lot in your tracks, track instruments, as a de-esser, you name it.
-the convolve module takes any WAV file. The ones it comes with are geared towards distortion, amp simulation... but use reverb impulses and it's a reverb unit.

Definitely one of my favorite plugs. You can probably find better sounding distortions, or compressors and limiters,
but because it's so versatile, doesn't drag my system and is easy to work with it's usually my first stop for any sound that needs a kick up the ass.

Normal retail value: $99,-

Izotope Neutron Elements:

iZotope Neutron Elements Mixing Plug-in

My take:
-beware that this is the Elements version of Neutron and doesn't have the full functionality of the 'big' versions. Still though:
-excellent sounding (single band) compressor and exciter with a couple of different flavors.
-good transient shaper. I find I don't like it as much for electronic drums, but actually use it on sounds I normally wouldn't consider transient shaping.
-the EQ is main attraction though. Great visualisation with a lot of options. The 'learn' function can place nodes on 'bands of interest' and is pretty good at
finding harmonies, resonances and mud you might want to cut or boost.
-track assistant is funny to play with but don't expect anything close to an 'auto-mix'. It seems best suited to the kind of 'live' material it can classify (vocals, drums, bass, guitar) and will dial in some nice settings for you but they'll be pretty conventional and it likes to boost the low-end.. I suppose that's great for the average pop and rock mix, but for electronic music it isn't necessarily what you want. The 'learn' function that just places nodes is much more useful to me.

In the end, the reason to get it is that it's a great sounding, flexible 4-in-one mixing tool that offers some pretty high end processing in one affordable package.

Normal retail value: $129,-

I'm only getting rid of these because I have them double now.
So make me a cool offer for one, both, or offer something in trade.. and they can be yours.

They are of course 100% legal and once I receive your payment, I'll put in a request for license transfer with Izotope support.
You need to have or make an account on the Izotope site and they'll add the serial number to it after which you can download the products and authorize them on your end.
I've never requested a license transfer from them, but in all my dealings with them they've been very fast, friendly and transparent.
I don't expect it to be any different now. If they refuse to transfer the licenses (for some reason), I'll obviously refund your money.
Once they accept though, I'm not responsible for you not being able to install it next to your illegal Ozone copies or stupid shit like that.

Back