D.ROSAS7

DROSAS7
email me for more info d.rosas10@yahoo.com , i hardly use this site

Click here for video ----> Video of Laptop

PLEASE See all pictures and READ ALL description Before purchase

Whats Included?:

Laptop , USB Headphone Adapter , Charger

Laptop Quick Specs:

Hp laptop for sale, 4GB RAM, 600GB Storage, Running windows 8.1 pro Processor : adm a6

Pros:

Cons:
---Broken lcd , screen is fine only the inside is broken ( You can get it fixed for about $100 or use it Hooking it up via HDMI to your TV OR Via VGA to a Computer monitor) NOTE: HDMI will not be included

---there is a broken headphone jack stuck inside the headphone port, ( But i will throw in a USB Headphone adapter for free look at the pictures to see what a headphone adapter is)

----Fan sometimes is a bit loud ( no biggy but just fyi)

I am not responsible for any of the CONS of this laptop nor whats on this laptop. I traded some car parts for this laptop without knowing it had a broken lcd , messed up headphone port or the minor noise the fan makes, But on the bright side it has some goodies installed that i have no use for.

I did remove most of the personal information from previews owner. (pictures, music videos ect.)

I am Currently Uploading a video i recorded showing this laptop running and running the software on it, I will post a link to the YouTube video shortly , if for some reason it is not posted message me and i will message you the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back