Roland Juno-G Keyboard Workstation

themovement

Pick up only. Location New York CitySelling my Juno-G Keyboard. This is the more affordable version of the Fantom. Same sound engine. Tons and tons of sounds. Great Condition. $700- best offer takes it though. I also have an mpc stand I'm selling for $50. Retail price is $89-99 at the store. Pick up only as well. Angel FelicianoHit Movement Ent Group917-238-8003feliciano@tmo.blackberry.net

would you be willing to ship the mpc stand? I need one bad but I don't wanna pay 100 bucks.

Cannot ship the mpc stand. Sorry. It's already built and don't have the original box it came in. It works just fine but shipping is not an option.

Damn. I'm in Indianapolis. You shure though? No eBay? lol.

Sorry man. The box it came in is pretty big and I trashed it cuz it was taking up space at home. Shipping will probably run around $ 25-30 almost the price of the item if you were to buy it locally. Pretty heavy. Even inside box.

Right on, that what I figured, same thing when I tried to buy a desk off eBay.

I'm prolly just gonna hit GC next week. I need a new mic, mic stand and pop filter. Maybe I can get a discount on some ****.

I was gonna just use a music stand, but the ledge blocks the CF slot. It made me wonder why everyone always suggested you get a music stand for an MPCs.

Back