Roland fantom g6 and roland fantom x7/ $800

StickUpKid

HERE I GOT A ROLAND FANTOM X7 AND ROLAND FANTOM G6...BOTH FOR 800 EACH, 1500 FOR BOTH!!

I HAVE PLENTY OF EBAY FEEDBACK: h ttp://myworld.ebay.com/musicaraza123/

anyway, both boards are working in excellent condition, the g6 has maxed out ram the fane is the 71key version and the g6 is the 61 key version!!
im pretty sure u guys know how powerful these boards are! im only selling them because im going all software so im down sizin....once again $800 for each of these boards, u get plenty of extras with each..

PAYPAL ONLY, I WILL SHIP THE SAME DAY I RECIEVE PAYMENT!!
MUST GO ASAP...THX GUYS PM ME, OR JUST REPLY TO THE POSTING!!

I HAVE MORE PICS OF EACH...

I'd like to advise everyone to only buy merchandise directly through eBay. Would like to encourage the seller to create and post ebay links to the merchandise he is selling.

myworld.ebay is not www.eBay.com

Not saying this is a scam, but you should always be cautious with money transactions involving dudes you've never met who you never have any reason to physically meet. :cheers:

myworld.ebay...is in fact member pages/profiles of sellers on ebay.com, once u go to ebay u can click on a sellers name and it takes u to their "myworld" link which includes feedback, seller history and transactions...do ur research before u comment like dat!! no disrespect : ) peace

im in east akansas, a small town called pine bluff!! if u are near here then of course id be more than happy to let u pick it up! which one were u instrested in?

myworld.ebay...is in fact member pages/profiles of sellers on ebay.com, once u go to ebay u can click on a sellers name and it takes u to their "myworld" link which includes feedback, seller history and transactions...do ur research before u comment like dat!! no disrespect : ) peace

I used "myworld.ebay" as an example. Anyone who chooses to investigate would know it was a sublink through eBay, but don't act like there aren't sites that put "ebay" in the title that are in no way connected. Dudes get ripped off on this site left and right for not properly going thru the correct methods of making a transaction.

If I thought you were as scammer, i wouldn't have gave the disclaimer and simply would've closed the thread and banned you. No disrespect. I was just making people aware they should research before jumping in head 1st. :cheers:

I used "myworld.ebay" as an example. Anyone who chooses to investigate would know it was a sublink through eBay, but don't act like there aren't sites that put "ebay" in the title that are in no way connected. Dudes get ripped off on this site left and right for not properly going thru the correct methods of making a transaction.

If I thought you were as scammer, i wouldn't have gave the disclaimer and simply would've closed the thread and banned you. No disrespect. I was just making people aware they should research before jumping in head 1st. :cheers:

aw yea i understand!! thx and god bless

There's something about StickUp kid that I don't trust, I believe this dude was formally known as ArabSlim, he uses multiple user account to scam people. So it's up you guys if you buy two boards for "$1500".
I just don't believe that they exist.

i am not in fact arabslim, for anyone who is instretsed i can show u tagged pics!! upon request only...take all that noise to another forum..im trying to sell my gear legitamately like da next person! there r a lot of scammers on here but ive provided many ways to prove i am very legit...peace!! and i understand u guys concern!!

i am not in fact arabslim, for anyone who is instretsed i can show u tagged pics!! upon request only...take all that noise to another forum..im trying to sell my gear legitamately like da next person! there r a lot of scammers on here but ive provided many ways to prove i am very legit...peace!! and i understand u guys concern!!

Ahh. ArabSlim said the same thing about pics and legibility.

Stop playing games.
If you have tagged pics, post them. Otherwise just stop trying because nobody is going to buy from you until you post the pictures.

i know this thread is old and its a waste of time but why would anyone buy something from someone named "stickupkid" thats like buying weed from a guy named "pinchyosack"

Back