OFF

Cult Status
Condition: used

Presonus Firebox.
Plus Cubase LE.

$200 plus shipping.

Mint condition.

offentertainment@gmail.com

The FireBox is the most powerful 24-bit/96k FireWire recording interface that fits in the palm of your hand. The FireBox is a complete 24-Bit/96k personal recording studio combining two high quality PreSonus microphone/instrument preamplifiers, 24-Bit/96k sample rate and Steinberg's Cubase LE 48-track recording software. The FireBox is the perfect hardware and software combination for a powerful professional-quality and compact computer-based studio.
The FIREBOX is the most professional-quality mobile interface in its class delivering:

* Higher-quality analog to digital converters (Dynamic Range 110dB)
* Class-A microphone preamplifiers
* Ultra wide frequency response (10 - 50kHz)
* Road-ready rugged build quality - metal chassis

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

How much is the shipping?? Does it come with original box, manuals etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
MUSIKFIEND said:
How much is the shipping?? Does it come with original box, manuals etc.

Shipping depends on where you live and how much it will cost to have it shipped to you. We can work that out.

Original box, no. I lost it in my move. It may be in storage for all I know.
Manuals yes. It also comes with a small software package, that includes some plug-ins, loops and samples etc. Essentially everything I could find that came with it.

OFF said:
Shipping depends on where you live and how much it will cost to have it shipped to you. We can work that out.

Original box, no. I lost it in my move. It may be in storage for all I know.
Manuals yes. It also comes with a small software package, that includes some plug-ins, loops and samples etc. Essentially everything I could find that came with it.

I'm in Miami. Do you have paypal??

Back