Pioneer EFX-500-SW Effects Unit (DJ/STUDIO) -RARE 1 of 200 produced-Perfect Condition

randombradley

Just spreading the word about a rare and unique item I have for sale on EBay, with only 1 day remaining in the auction. There has been very little precedent for a sale of this specific "SW" model taking place, and you will likely never come across another person who owns one of these. This is the lowest I'll be setting the price for this item, so this is the best opportunity to grab it at a bargain price. :angel:
$_0-4.JPG $_0-3.JPG $_0.JPG $_0-1.JPG $_0-2.JPG

Officially the EFX-500 SW model - this is one of only 200 special-edition transparent "snow white" Pioneer EFX-500 effects units ever made. With such limited production, and given the classic reputation of this model - this is undoubtedly a collectors' item, and in pristine (MINT) condition, technically and aesthetically. It has been carefully preserved with very limited use. Owning this unit would put you in rare company.

If you are planning to hook up this unit and use it, I will make sure you have all cables necessary, including 2 pairs of premium RCA cables ($40 value) if you choose to Buy it Now. I am flexible on delivery, and am open to local delivery or pickup (including Manhattan 5 boroughs). If picked up, the shipping/handling fee will be waived (returned through Paypal prior to exch ange). If shipped, it will be carefully handled, packaged, insured. Buyer's shipping requests will be honored, within reason.

THIS MODEL HAS CHANGED HANDS ONLY ONCE ON EBAY SINCE ITS PRODUCTION OVER 15 YEARS AGO.

Included:

Pioneer EFX-500-SW DJ Effects Unit
Power Cable (fixed)
Premium Audio Cables (optional) - XLR or RCA

• Three separate (3-band equalizer, beat and Jog) effect sections provide flexibility in each area as well as the combination for optimum performances.
  • 3-band isolator provides range to - infinity, beat effect section also allows for effect frequency selection (Hi-Mid-Low) on 6 effects and automatic quick change timing ability, and 5 jog wheel effects for maximum manipulation.
  • 3 position toggle for temporary on, off, lock on, for EQ, beat and jog sections.
  • Auto BPM counter automatically matches the effect to the music or tap timing or MIDI beat mode.
  • Monitoring beat and jog effects is easily previewed as well as master input, effect output adjustment knob.
  • Three separate (3-band equalizer, beat and Jog) effect sections provide flexibility in each area
  • They also provide combination for optimum performances.
  • Allows for effect frequency selection (Hi-Mid-Low) on 6 effects and automatic quick change timing ability
  • 5 jog wheel effects for maximum manipulation.
  • 3-band isolator provides range to - infinity, beat effect section

ebay.com/itm/221758102236

Last edited:
Back