New Video Graphics Card

TheLetterL

For Trade: New Video Graphics Card

Let's you connect an additional monitor o your pc or laptop. I am looking for a USB mic mostly but will take a registered copy of FL XXL, an MPD24 or better or a registered copy of Sonar or Live 7
here are the specs for the card. It's worth about $200 TO $250

Product Description - ATI FIRE GL X2-256 - graphics adapter - FGL 9800 - 256 MB
Device Type - Graphics adapter
Enclosure Type - Plug-in card
Interface Type - AGP 8x
Graphics Processor / Vendor - ATI FGL 9800
RAMDAC Clock Speed - 400 MHz
API Supported - OpenGL, DirectX
Video Memory Installed ( Max ) - 256 MB / 256 MB (max) - DDR II SDRAM
Video Output - 2048 x 1536 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
Max Monitors Supported - 2
System Requirements - Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP

Last edited:
If you don't plan to play new gen games and are running XP, you can get everything you're looking for out of a waaaay cheaper card.

All you need is any 256mb card(assuming that's the ammount of ram you want) with dual monitor support and decent clock speed. You can get all that for around $60 USD

Last edited:
I am not looking for $200-$250 I just want any one or more of those things. The person who takes it would get the better deal. And if you're not buying it (I should say trading for it because I didn't actually ask for cash), why do you need to say anything? Why would you come on the post and discourage people. It'd just be easier not to type anything.

TheLetterL said:
I am not looking for $200-$250 I just want any one or more of those things. The person who takes it would get the better deal. And if you're not buying it (I should say trading for it because I didn't actually ask for cash), why do you need to say anything? Why would you come on the post and discourage people. It'd just be easier not to type anything.
Lol, My bad, why didn't you make your 1st post clearer? I just now had to reread it twice to get wtf you were saying. I thought you were speaking on a card you were planning to get. Why not title your thread "WILL TRADE A GRAPHICS CARD"?

That top paragraph just looked like rambling/bumbling bullsh*t, so I checked the specs and gave an honest answer you must already know is true if you willing to trade a $250 overpowered 256mb vid card(with dual monitor support like that's special)for a usb mic or an FL Studio License.

When you name a thread "New Graphics Card" and then start talking about "I wanna get", sorry, but I just skip down to the specs and give my opinion. Why? Because I don't care about what you wishing for, and I assumed I was helping you make a decision on wtf the thread was titled. A "New Video Card".

Obviously I know I can't get what it's worth. That's why I wasn't asking cash. If you consider yourself as smart as you were trying to appear when you posted the first time, then it didn't take a genius to figure out that I was offering and not looking. Either way, your 2 cents was not required. Do you have one that you are selling? No. Are you trying to get mine? No. This wasn't a post asking for advice or an opinion. It was a post to trade goods for goods. You are an unecessary part of the equation.

TheLetterL said:
Obviously I know I can't get what it's worth. That's why I wasn't asking cash. If you consider yourself as smart as you were trying to appear when you posted the first time, then it didn't take a genius to figure out that I was offering and not looking. Either way, your 2 cents was not required. Do you have one that you are selling? No. Are you trying to get mine? No. This wasn't a post asking for advice or an opinion. It was a post to trade goods for goods. You are an unecessary part of the equation.
And I already told ya' cornball azz I'm sorry. I was trying to help, not be a d&%k, but that ain't enough. You mad you blew $250 on a bichazz video card you stuck with trying to sell by saying "It can run 2 monitors". I'll give you better advice. If you go to a gaming forum with that b**ch someone will be interested. I'm sure I didn't type nothing everyone else up here won't thinking...Let's cover all this sh*t again.

Your Thread title is..."NEW VIDEO GRAPHIC CARD"

I did a quick skim before answering. This is what I saw...

mad dude who got no response said:
Let's you connect an additional monitor o your pc or laptop. I am looking for a USB mic mostly....

here are the specs for the card. It's worth about $200 TO $250

Product Description - ATI FIRE GL X2-256 - graphics adapter - FGL 9800 - 256 MB(That's all? And it's $250?)
Device Type - Graphics adapter
Enclosure Type - Plug-in card
Interface Type - AGP 8x
Graphics Processor / Vendor - ATI FGL 9800
RAMDAC Clock Speed - fast for no reason(AGP 8x, duh....)
API Supported - Same as any card
Video Memory Installed ( Max ) - 256 MB / 256 MB (max) - DDR II SDRAM
Video Output - same as $60 Cards
Max Monitors Supported - 2(same as $60 cards)
System Requirements - Same as $60 Cards

I thought, damn, before the OP buys this card I should let him know this is meant for extreme gamers, not music. Now if he wants to play Lost Planet, that's 1 thing, but if he just wants to run Reason and Pro Tools, all he needs is an EVGA Nvidia Geforce 5500 256mb card with dual monitor support. That runs you around $60-75.

I didn't answer your thread to not be helpful, simple misunderstanding. But you gotta act like a lil' whiny f**k. Take my advice and go post that sh*t on a Gamers forum. See, I'm still helping you. You're welcome.

BTW, I have a 512mb Nvidia AGP 8x running Vista, and yes, lost Planet looks beautiful. Would I recommend it for someone who just needs a card for music? F***K NO!!!

Last edited:
Back