MPC 60, Emax SE HD, ASR-10 rack

beatznbooze

title says it all.

I have those 3 pieces to sell. I no longer use them so I'd like to sell them.

MPC 60 I - classic piece, max ram 26.2 seconds sampling time, OS 3.10 upgrade (the 3000's OS, make it a 12-bit MPC 3000). Clear + bright display, crisp pads. If interested, I can throw in some new unformatted DS/DD floppy (the 60 will only read this type of floppy.) Asking for $750 OBO.

Emax SE HD rack - sound of the SP1200 in a rackmount, more analog filters, outputs are clean, no noise. Great + cheap way to get that 12-bit SP1200 sound. Asking for $250 OBO

ASR-10 rackmount - another classic joint. Clean + clear display, max ram 16MB, output expanders + SCSI port installed (come as standard on the rackmount version), Digital I/O installed. Comes with 30+ floppy disks. Asking for $450 OBO.

Prices are negotiable but don't be ridiculous with the offers. Pricing includes shipping fees. I'm not interested in any trades either. I can provide pictures and more infos for serious buyer(s).

Peace.

hit me up if you still got the EMAX for sale.

peace.

Question about Emax

does the Emax read Sp1200 disks? I have a bunch of SP1200 formatted disks with my personal samples, but I don't have my Sp anymore

Back