* MPC 500 * for sale $400

BiGB_Bryson

I've got an MPC 500 for sale for $400. Let me know if your interested and I can send some pics :). Excellent condition with the box and manuals.

you ain't gettin 4 for it try 300, 350 at best

I'm not gonna get $400 on the net, but selling it to people in person is different because they don't know 'what its going for on ebay'. They just see that it's $600 in stores so $400 sounds good.

But if your willing to pay $350, I might consider it in a few weeks if I havn't sold it yet. I have a couple of people that are interested in it already, but you never know who is going to flake.

I think the MPC 500 is tight because you can make beats ANYWHERE....one day I was chillin in my garden makin beats lol : Here's proof:

DSC09813-2.jpg

Last edited:
i'm straight off it, iwas just tryin to hustle for it, i got a 1000 i'm tryin to dump right now. but my original choice for an mpc was the 500 so i can take it anywhere. small screen though, add a an inch or two more and the 500 would have been dope..

but my original choice for an mpc was the 500 so i can take it anywhere. small screen though, add a an inch or two more and the 500 would have been dope..

Being able to take it anywhere is a HUGE + ... all that time on the train / bus that is usually wasted can be made productive. And you get used to the screen...Your able to go through options pretty quick once you get the hang of it

Back