MPC 1000 (Trade) - Need Interface & midi keyboard

Symphonic6259

I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to do this, really depends on what offers i get. I'm looking for a very good interface & Midi Keyboard, of course, for my MPC 1000. Its the blue and red mpc, Upraged the pads a few months ago from MPCSTUFF.com, and upgraded the ram; Very good condition. Will post pictures later today.

Last edited:
Hey I might be interesteed in that as well, i was looking for a 1000 ( i'm selling my 500 ) but i might have a few other things to part with. I'll PM you when I get home from work.

Peace

Hey I might be interesteed in that as well, i was looking for a 1000 ( i'm selling my 500 ) but i might have a few other things to part with. I'll PM you when I get home from work.

Peace

Sounds good

---------- Post added 03-20-2010 at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-19-2010 at 05:36 PM ----------

Just in case you guys sent it, I haven't received any PM's.

i am definitely interested. i got a turntable, an mini amp interface and a keyrig 25. i can let all of those go for that mpc.
I'm mainly concerned with the Interface, thanks for the offer though. I already have a good one but I want to upgrade that even further.

Personally I think your expectations are too high for what you first stated. Thats the second offer you turned down.
appreciate the honesty,

The mpc is roughly $1000 brand new, So I'm looking for a usb interface with a retail price around 600 - 900 and depending on the interface, a cheaper midi keyboard will do. As far as I know, the lasting value of an mpc is pretty good, so I'm just looking for an even trade.

Still not sure If I'm going to do this, but the right offer should do the trick.

Last edited:
A original 1000 with accessories I sold a while ago to another FPer went for 650 including upgraded memory, 8 channel snake, CF card w/samples and shipping. Even finding a usb interface for 650 is tough when you have cash. Most usb interfaces are a lot less than that so I still think your a little off but its all good. Best of luck.

A original 1000 with accessories I sold a while ago to another FPer went for 650 including upgraded memory, 8 channel snake, CF card w/samples and shipping. Even finding a usb interface for 650 is tough when you have cash. Most usb interfaces are a lot less than that so I still think your a little off but its all good. Best of luck.

True, well I'm just looking for an even trade.. I dont even want the midi keyboard anymore, just a USED usb interface that retails around the same price as my mpc 1000.

Thanks man, and I wont be too mad if I dont get the trade; my interface it solid, I'm just having a problem with it that's taking me AT LEAST an hour to work around per beat I make, getting a little tired of that.

Back