Mpc 1000 For Sale (So Cal)

XxMedisinxX

Registered Abuser
i got an mpc 1000 with the 128 mb ram upgrade 40 gb hard drive im throwing in a cf card 256 mb loaded with drums 1/4 inch audio cables 4 of em 6 midi cables usb cable and im going to mention that this unit works great besides the pads being the originals so they dont work as good as they used to...so im throwing in the mpd 24 which works great...the pads are bigger and you can also use it for your pc...the screen is good,all other buttons function properly,ive made some bangers with this thing but i just gotta pay rent and i work full time....so theres no time to for me to get down on this thing...im letting it go for 450 cash im in the palm springs area of california so if you're nearby we can talk somthing out....sorry but i cant pay my rent with paypal. :cry:
oh im also throwing in a mixer i got laying around...i will also invite you to the crib so you can test it out and i can show you how i do my thang on it...peace.

will you trade me for my $700 cerwin vega's? somebody has to recognize a good deal on here... I got some 50ft neutrik speakon cables too

Back