MPC 1000 for sale

i pay yo u the 1st 150 then 15 100 then on the first of the next month i pay you 200 so it will be a month in a half you will have all the money

i pay you the 1st 150 then 15th 100 then on the first of the next month i pay you 200 so it will be a month in a half you will have all the money

i got to have it sent the day i start my payment then so i dont feel jacked in the long run because i dont know truthfully how messed up the MPC is and if your a true seller i am in the USAF bro come on the last thing i want to do is mess with your cash flow

Well I told you what is wrong with it. Sorry but under the circumstances I just don't know if I can do financing I'm not really set-up to handle a transaction like that. Besides I really need the money now, I'm trying to get a car. I start school in 2 weeks.

Nice offer, I’m exited to make a deal with you. Could you send me the final price including all expenses (shipping, interests, others etc.) via PM so that I can arrange $ for this.
Thanks!

what is reasonable to me is not reasonable to you. it may be hardly used but it still is broken. is this an easy fix? no one would want to take it apart. that means extra money havin it fixed too.

what is reasonable to me is not reasonable to you. it may be hardly used but it still is broken. is this an easy fix? no one would want to take it apart. that means extra money havin it fixed too.

Why even bother coming in my thread to stunt your lack of knowledge?
I said I am accepting reasonable offers. That means I get PMd offers, if I like it, you get a great deal on a like new MPC. You are listing stuff that you personally wouldn't do as if everybody shares your mindset and thinks like you. Somebody looking to swoop a deal would not be worried. It's a .50 part. It would cost no more then $15 to get it repaired if you were afraid to attempt it. So, for $15.50 you get an mpc that has been barely used, and you save $180 for not having to get one with dead pads. Does that sound like a bad deal to you?

I am not a crook out to scam anybody, I am being as honest as possible. I'm trying to get a car so I can drive to school and get a job so I can support my moms so we can stop living on a bunk bed sharing a bedroom. it took me 17 years of saving to be able to afford this MPC; please don't come in my thread dissing me.

lol well sorry i dont have knowledge on your personal equipment. it was a question nigga, stop actin like a ****in *****. i said, is this an easy fix? how the **** is everyone supposed to know the shape its in when the requested pics havent been supplied. so i ask, is this an easy fix, and ur period blood starts to boil. all u had to say was, nah its a 15 dollar fix. no one said ur out to scam, or none of that **** so calm ur ass down.

lol well sorry i dont have knowledge on your personal equipment. it was a question nigga, stop actin like a ****in *****. i said, is this an easy fix? how the **** is everyone supposed to know the shape its in when the requested pics havent been supplied. so i ask, is this an easy fix, and ur period blood starts to boil. all u had to say was, nah its a 15 dollar fix. no one said ur out to scam, or none of that **** so calm ur ass down.

1. Your the one going in on me.
2. I am not a "nigga"
3. I described it to the best of my ability, I don't have a camera.
4. You could have just dropped it, but instead your the one coming back all weak-hearted, trying to diss me so I look bad. I told you what my situation was. Respect it or keep moving, you don;t have to keep going.
5. If you don't have any interest in buying it, which from your other post you don't, why even bother coming to my thread? I have to sell this immediately.

BUY BUY BUY I will beat any other MPC1k price on these boards just hit me up. Check my ebay feedback under username Inverted314 it's flawless.

i respect the situation, just didnt like how u came out ur face. u assumed i came at u, when i asked a question, then explained why i asked the question. **** it pops up in the email i said this "nigga" mus be smokin somethin. nah but for real, if i saw one at a ridiculous price, i would get it. not really lookin for it, but, lookin for it, if u feel me.

Back