Motif ES & Fantom XR Sound Modules 4 Sale

6figgas

Both items in great condition. There are some scrathes on both, in the area where they were racked. They are coming out of a smoke free studio. They are shipped in orginal boxes with cords.

Yamaha Motif Rack ES Sound Module – $800.00
The Yamaha Motif Rack ES inherits the advanced features of the ES keyboards, giving you the creative freedom of an enhanced synth engine, massive Wave ROM (175 MB in 16-bit linear format), 128-note polyphony, MegaVoice technology and “Phrase Factory” arpeggiator. Effects processing includes a new Reverb algorithm, 8 Insert Effects, 5-band Master EQ and 3-band EQs (per Part in Multi Mode). The user interface features a 160x40 dot LCD that provides quick access to all functions. The ES also supports Studio Connections Recall - a cross-platform total recall solution developed with Steinberg. Two slots accept Yamaha’s PLG Series plug-in boards and connections include USB-MIDI interface and MIDI IN/OUT/THRU, plus Stereo, Digital and Optical outs, 4 individual outputs and headphone jack.

Roland Fantom XR Synth and Sampler Sound Module - $950.00
With room for over 1GB of sounds - 128MB internal wave ROM and room for six SRX expansions, this affordable module sets a new standard for expandability. The Fantom XR supports full-blown user, and provides .WAV and .AIFF compatibility for loading samples via USB. The Fantom XR comes with 16MB memory expandable to 528MB with optional DIMMs. The XR has 3 MFX processors (including modeling), plus separate reverb, chorus and mastering effects. Save all your work through USB or with up to 1 GB of PC card storage. The USB port functions as a MIDI interface. Just MIDI it up to your sequencer of choice, and let the Fantom XR automatically sync up all your audio loops to tempo using a high-quality realtime time stretching algorithm. You can even record linear audio phrases and play them back from RAM like a digital recorder. With the bundled editing software (and the USB interface), you have everything you need to turn any computer into a full blown AUDIO/MIDI studio with just any old MIDI controller. Back panel: MIDI in/out/thru, 2 stereo (4 mono) analog outputs, stereo analog input, plus S/PDIF digital I/O.

Honestly, cant think of any thing that I need. I seem to have two/three of a lot of things, so trying to clean some stuff out. Moving over to Logic.

Already got one of them, as well as an MPC. That's why I said there's nothing out there that I really need. Only thing that comes to mind would be a Vsynth-XT, which I another sound module and I would most likely have to add cash for that. Thanks anyway.

Back