Misc Equipment (Studio Rehaul)

ThaNinjaMonkey88

CMS Productions. *****.
I just bought a Fantom X6 as the center of my studio so as a result I need to get rid of a few things.

Keyrig 49 (drivers and USB cable included with original box) $75 shipping included
Trigger Finger (drivers included, no USB, original box) $80 shipping included
MPC 2000 (no SCSI drive included, got it with the Fantom, don't need it) $500 shipping included

I'd be willing to sell it all for $575 shipped.

For $700 shipped I'll throw in EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Silver Boxed
For $800 shipped I'll also throw in Ableton Live 7 LE (Got it for my birthday, already had 7 Full)

PM or post in the thread if you're interested. Negotiable to a point, but lowball offers will not be considered.

Also, if you got a Macbook. PM to see if we can work something out, if Logic Studio 8 is installed that's a def plus and Logic Express is a Plus too.

Last edited:
ThaNinjaMonkey88 said:
I just bought a Fantom X6 as the center of my studio so as a result I need to get rid of a few things.

Keyrig 49 (drivers and USB cable included with original box) $75 shipping included (OFFER IN RIGHT NOW AT $75 AWAITING PAYMENT)
Trigger Finger (drivers included, no USB, original box) $80 shipping included (OFFER IN AT $75 AWAITING PAYMENT)
MPC 2000 (no SCSI drive included, got it with the Fantom, don't need it) $500 shipping included (SOLD)

I'd be willing to sell it all for $575 shipped. (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

Looking for $145 Shipped: EWQL Symphonic orch silver (AVAILABLE)

PM or post in the thread if you're interested. Negotiable to a point, but lowball offers will not be considered.

UPDATED STUFF

Back