Lots of Equipment For Sale

Mannas

So, I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff because I just don't use it. Feel free to PM me or ask any questions. I will be glad to answer them. I will be posting everything locally on Craigslist as well so if anybody is interested near Raleigh, NC hit me up. I can also post something on Ebay if you feel more comfortable. I know there have been a lot of shady people on here. Prices are pretty firm but I may be flexible. Will only accept PayPal for my protection and yours.

E-MU MP-7 with lamp and manual - $300 + shipping. Works great. Mo Phatt sounds with a hell of a sequencer and awesome flexibility for tone shaping.

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Proteus 2000 with manual - $135 + shipping. Great condition. THere is a bit of the sticker on top from when I bought it but does not affect it at all.

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Roland MV-8000 with manual, version 3.54 O.S. and loaded with patches - $700 + shipping. Awesome machine. I just now use Maschine instead. :)

Picture010.jpg

Picture016.jpg

MPC 2000XL with manual - $400 + shipping. Painted it myself. Everyone needs an MPC.

Picture017.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

MOTU 2408 MKII with 324 PCI card - $300 + shipping. **Note: the PCI card will only work with XP. It will not work with Vista or Windows 7. Please make sure you read up on this and are aware. There is a newer 424 card but I do not have it. This is a great interface. There are surface scratches on top but it works wonderfully.

Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Roland Juno-DI - $600 + shipping. Excellent condition. Barely touched. Still have the box, software and manual.

Picture023.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Squier 20th Anniversary P-Bass - $100 + shipping. Good condition. A few small chips in the paint. Pictured with the amp.

Bass.jpg

Ibanez SW35 - $125 + shipping. This one I will probably only sell locally as shipping will be a ***** and I don't want to risk it unless someone is willing.

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Ensoniq ASR-10 with SCSI card - $500 + shipping. This one I am also only selling locally. Works great. Will get some pictures soon.

Hit me up if you are interested in anything.

that mpc looks so niceee, to bad im 16, without a job and ne cash to my name..

that mpc looks so niceee, to bad im 16, without a job and ne cash to my name..

Thanks! Yeah, I know that sucks. I'm trying to sell some stuff down to because I'm a bit low on cash plus I haven't touched most of it in a while.

The MPC looked like **** when I got it. The last person had painted it red but it looked pretty bad. I sanded it down and painted it again and then right after they had the red pads on MPCStuff.com so that was a no brainer.

Appreciate it man, everything arrived intact. You had more popcorn and peanuts in the box than a movie theater. They could have dropped the box out of some form of aircraft and it would have been intact. Thanks man appreciate it.

Anybody thinking about buying from this guy, he is the real deal. No scams here. Don't believe me? I can show you the MPC here on my desk.

It depends on what you're looking to do.

Are you looking for the Proteus sounds specifically?
Do you want an analog piece of gear or is digital ok?
Do you sample or compose more?

I'm not sure how they would mesh with the sound of Reason. I've only used the demo. It's definitely a good piece to have and very useful. It would probably sound really good running into Record as well.

Is Reason all you use? This won't help me sell it but honestly if you are just looking for the sounds and it doesn't matter if it's the hardware you should look into Proteus VX. It's a free VST, but then again you can't run VSTs in Reason. If you rewire Reason into Reaper you could do it but not sure if you want to go that route.

Again, it's a great rack synth but you can also get it for free if you don't need the hardware.

I'm getting to a point now where for most of my production I use Reason + Record and that's it, because I'm trying to learn it and use it to its full capacity. I also own Pro Tools M-Powered 8 and FL Studio 9, so there is some flexibility there.

Let me know if you're interested, if so it's all yours.

You could also check out the VX vst version and see if you like the sounds first. It's a bit hard to mind many demos of what it sounds like online unless you know what you're expecting already.

I'm interested in that MV if you still have it. I sent you a PM but i figured that i would cover all bases and post here too.

MV is on hold.

---------- Post added 03-18-2010 at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-13-2010 at 08:56 AM ----------

MPC and MV are sold.

Picked the MV up today from UPS. Packaged up safe and sound. Thanks again Mannas. Great buying experience from beginning to end. Everything was well taken care of.

Back