Korg MicroKONTROL MC-1: LIke NEW MINT condition

wSquar3d

The Korg microKONTROL is the ultimate portable MIDI keyboard controller, providing every function and type of control you need for computer-based music production or performance. This was $300 brand new. I didn't use it very much, it has spent a majority of it's life in the box.

I'm looking to sell this for $220(including s&h). You paypal me the money. I'll get it in the mail as soon as the post office opens. It is in it's original box with everything it came with. Let me know if you want any more information or pics. Peace!

With a compact and sophisticated-looking design, it includes a three-octave keyboard (37 note mini keyboard), eight encoders, eight sliders, and sixteen trigger pads that you can use to control your favorite soft synths, DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), or other musical tools such as external MIDI sound modules. It is the perfect choice for making music on the go thanks to its compact design.

This is a USB/MIDI Keyboard, with 16 assignable, Velocity Sensitive Drum Pads, 8 Assignable Faders, 8 Assignable Rotating Knobs, 8 Screens That Show What's Assigned to each, with MIDI In/Out, USB, Dimmer Switch for Screens, PLUS MORE.

Technical Info
Controllers:
Keyboard: 37 Keys (mini-keyboard, transmits velocity)
4-way Joystick (with switch)
16 Pads (can transmit velocity or fixed value)
8 Rotary Encoders
8 Sliders
Value Dial

Display:
Main Display: 8 characters (8x5 dot) with 3 segment backlit LCD
Sub Display: 8 characters (8x5 dot) with 3 segment backlit LCD
Tempo LED

Memory: 12 User (RAM) locations

Connectors:
DC 9 V (AC adapter)
MIDI IN, OUT, THRU
USB connector
Footswitch Pedal

Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC adapter) or 6 AA batteries

Power Consumption: AC adapter: 3.5W (Max)

Dimensions:
20.63 in. (W) x 9.13 in. (D) x 2.76 in. (H)
524(W) x 232(D) x 70(H)mm

Weight: 2.6kg/5.73 lbs.

Accessories:
AC adapter (DC 9 V, 600mA), USB Cable, CD-ROM: microKONTROL Librarian Software, Template Sheet, Driver, Name Sheet, Seal for Trigger Pad

System Compatibility:
Macintosh:
Supported OS: Mac OS X v10.2 or later
Supported Computer: Apple Macintosh with Mac OS X and USB port

Windows:
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows Vista / XP Home Edition/Professional
Supported Computer: PC with Windows XP and USB port (recommended Intel USB chipset)

Back