Im Selling my Motif Xs 6 and MV 8000

wtbusiness

I am selling my Motif XS 6 and MV 8000. I am pursuing a new path in my life. I still want to do music as a hobby though. If you are interested go to www.ebay.com. The item number is 280474756418.

What do you think about these pieces of equipment? Why are they so hard to sell on ebay?

I dunno, but im selling all my hardware too.. i mean shyt, i luv my hardware, but all my beats come from VST's and other samples and shyt, so its just sitting here..

so i figure i'l get some money, replace all the shyt with a simple midi controller, and hey, i'l be dooing the same thing...... just with a few extra bucks in my pockets..

I don't need hardware, its not that serious though.. good luck on your listings..

Yeah OP, still keep you some software around in case the music bug hits you. Dabble with something like REAPER and learn it on your down time ($60 but powerful) and a midi controller for around $150 and you'll be good. There are some half way decent vsti's out there and a bunch of sound libraries.

http://www.cockos.com/reaper/

Good luck on selling your stuff, things are so much easier now.

Those big ticket items are mostly for bragging rights imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started software went hardware and have trouble going back to software for very long. If u can find yourself not using your hardware for months to years at a time sell it otherwise hold on to it. there are those of us who will always cherish hardware

wats a motif? be specific with me..
Im hoping this is a joke but since Im sure its not. The motif is a series of high end keyboard synth made by Yamaha. It used to be standard use in r&b and some hip hop for the early half of the 2000s. There are 3 models The motif classic, the motif es and the motif xs

Back