Ill Sample 4 U.. Yep!

GS Neech

Jersey Is In Here!
Why Spend Thousands On Equipment When All U Need Is A Few Good Beats Here And There!

Well Im Offering My Sampling Services. I Have A Miko LXD, Akai MPC Ren. I Know Not Everyone Has The Money To Purchase An MPC. You Provide The Sample, Tempo, What You Want Sampled Out Of The Song, What Type Of Drums, Layout.. I Will Chop Up Samples, Create A Custom Beat According To Your Taste And Send You The Beat Mixdown. I Can Also Provide Pro Tools Stemmed Sessions Of The Project If Needed (Extra Fee). PM Me If Interested. Will Work With Anyone's Budget And I Accept Pay Pal! Hit Me Up Today!

Features
  • HQ Drums
  • Custom Sample Arrangement
  • 3 Revisions Available (You Don't Like The First Beat Sample I Send You... No Problem We Can Revise Them Up To 3 Times So You Get That RIGHT SOUND Your Looking For)
  • My Personal Skype Name So You Stay In Constant Contact With Me Through The Whole Process (I Take Pride In My Work And In My Clients)
Prices

Will Vary From Project To Project But You Wont Be Spending A Fortune! I Understand These Are Hard Times And Money Is An Issue For Everyone. But If You Where To Go Out And Get These Services Elsewhere They Would Charge You An Arm And A Leg. Im Not Here For That. I Love Music And Enjoy Helping People Along The Way But My Services Are Not FREE.

*All Projects Will Be 100% Yours To Do With As You Fit. No Tags Of Mine On YOUR Beat... You Own It!...You Are Responsible For Clearing Sample Rights If It Is Used For Sale*

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Last edited:
Back