I will trade you beats for hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear the Eskimos are looking for ice, since you need money so you could buy equipment and in this current economic climate I suggest this could be a very lucrative endeavour for you.

Last edited:
i guess its nice when you have it good enough to make fun of other people. but i live in a place where those things dont come just like that so i try whatever means to get where i am going - ASSES:sing:

Aw man - what they're saying is that everyone here is making beats so what you're offering is of no interest to anyone. No need to get all uppity about it - in a week you'll look back and laugh about it yourself.

Why not read some of the posts about how to sell your work and then use the money you make to get yourself some equipment? That's what I did with video production - I started with a crappy camcorder and worked my way up to owning two XHA1 high def camcorders, high end audio field recorders, some great mics and a fully equipped green screen studio.

Don't let a few comments about something you will later laugh at yourself stop you from getting to where you want to be. Make some decent beats, sell em and buy something that will help you make even better beats. Getting angry about it is just an obstacle that will get in your way.

I hear the Eskimos are looking for ice, since you need money so you could buy equipment and in this current economic climate I suggest this could be a very lucrative endeavour for you.

i see you. since as you so interested in my well being why dont you jump off a cliff screaming "scaffle to the world" i could use that promotion, plus i would have one less producer to contend with smart-ass.

true

Aw man - what they're saying is that everyone here is making beats so what you're offering is of no interest to anyone. No need to get all uppity about it - in a week you'll look back and laugh about it yourself.

Why not read some of the posts about how to sell your work and then use the money you make to get yourself some equipment? That's what I did with video production - I started with a crappy camcorder and worked my way up to owning two XHA1 high def camcorders, high end audio field recorders, some great mics and a fully equipped green screen studio.

Don't let a few comments about something you will later laugh at yourself stop you from getting to where you want to be. Make some decent beats, sell em and buy something that will help you make even better beats. Getting angry about it is just an obstacle that will get in your way.

thats true. i am sorry guys but dont be an ass saying something. notice i didnt attack the first guy.

There are a lot of really helpful people here so just chill out a bit and read, read, read - if your work is good you can sell it. If it isn't you'll get all the help you need right here.

Take a deep breath and just let it go is my advice :-)

just love battling people lol. sorry again men

talk or rap
ma barker claps
you get awkward slapped
like talk to thrrrraaat!

i step on on niggers toes hard like a hammer
this swing!, pull a niggers jaw like a spanner
i strangle, handle
niggers like bandu

you get wrongfully scandal
showing m*thaf**kas wha i can do
i am falcon
u dont wanna test me rangle

Last edited:
i see you. since as you so interested in my well being why dont you jump off a cliff screaming "scaffle to the world" i could use that promotion, plus i would have one less producer to contend with smart-ass.

43845470.seemeweb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back