Got this idea from another forum I am a member on.
This thread is to post your positive/negative feedback on members who you have bought from and/or sold to. Hopefully this can help sort out the scammers from the legit members on here. There seems to be a lot of scams going on lately and I hate to see a quality member get hustled.
1. Only post feedback on member-to-member transaction.
2. Accurately type out their full forum name (linking to the thread will help as well)..
3. Do not ask to add yourself; the other party needs to request that you be added.
4. Don't automatically post a negative on somebody if they have an issue; give them time to resolve it.
5. Good transaction = person #1 got payed and person #2 got the item (both within a reasonable amount of time in the condition stated).
I hope this can become a sticky if it actually get's used to it's full potential.
Good Guy List:
Bad Guy List: