FT: Red/BLue MPC 1000 w/ maxed RAM and JJOS 3.09 + samples. 4 MIDI controllers!

Skool.Yard.Mafia

Beep Ahh Fresh
Looking to trade my mint red and blue MPC 1000 for some midi gear/studio gear.

Lookin mainly for MIDI controllers. Please no lowballing. Keyboards, pads, audio interfaces, studio monitors (Maybe. Depends on what else is included), studio mixers, etc...

The MPC looks and functions perfectly, has maxed out RAM and has JJOS 3.08 installed. I will also throw in a 512mb memory card packed with samples for free. There are samples on the internal memory itself, too. It will come with the original power supply.

I just don't need an MPC because I can do anything the MPC can do and more with ableton live and I'm looking to add the physical elements of the MPC + a synth to the power of ableton live.

-------------------------------

fe10u8.jpg

THanks for checkin this out.

I'll take cash too. Just throw me some offers.

Last edited:
why dont u just say how much you're lookin for? are u lookin for controllers and money? or just controllers? got a couple mpd's, keyboard, and dm2 mixman, which is the ****man.

Yea I think Ima have too. I think we should trade str8 up tho, lemme put that loot towards shipping. Not sure how it will work tho, I'm not bug on trusting ppl out of drivin distance nah mean? I wanna b sure it's fully workin, no bum buttons or pads.

well im down if u r, for a even up trade. i gotta take ur word as u do mine, my **** is in good shape, will do pics or even a video to show u. not a scratch or scar, got the software n **** for the mpd, the keyboard needs none. no clue how much to ship tho, shouldnt be too too bad, keyboard is light but with the shape, who knows. ive never shipped anything but ups is down the street, and mass aint that far, at least thats where ur info says ur from. if u wanna do it let me know, if u get better offers its all good, make that loot nah mean? if u want, hit me at nomolosbeats@gmail.com peace

I've got an Evolution 49 key midi keyboard as well as a bunch of stuff in my thread as well if you would be interested in a trade of some sort.

Back