FS: USA - Roland, Yamaha, Ensoniq, Waldorf

SUPERBANANABOMB

Sorry if this seems spammy but I'd REALLY like to get some of this sold without having to resort to eBay. *shudder*

All items ship from MO, USA. Prices are inclusive of Paypal and shipping unless otherwise noted. If you feel my prices are out of line, let's parlay.

Roland TR-626 drum machine. Great shape. Comes with original box, manual, etc. $150.

Roland TR-505 drum machine. This one is in great shape as well but it is circuit bent. It is totally capable of 100% stock operation, but it's also fitted with 4 toggle switches for activating bends as well as a RCA patch bay for getting crazy. It also does have RCA individual outs installed. It's super fun, but to be honest I simply have too many drum machines and I can get a lot of those glitchy/digital sounds from my Machinedrum. $160. (Will do the 626 + 505 together for $300.)

Yamaha RY-30 drum machine. This unit is in great shape and appears to work perfectly aside from the fact that the screen is a bit messed up. Upon powering it on, characters will display on the far right and left edges, but nothing in the middle. Aside from that, I think it's good to go. $offers?$

Mooer LoFi machine pedal. This thing is a bit reducer in a really small format. Very fun to play with, but just not needed. $50.

Roland D-50. This D-50 works just fine but is not cosmetically perfect by any means. It was previously owned by some high school and it has writing on it (White Out, maybe?) as well as several cosmetic imperfections like scratches, but nothing awful. It's just not minty-looking. Comes with memory card. $225 + shipping / Paypal.

Ensoniq EPS 16+ rackmount sampler. Comes with a bunch of professional sounds disks as well as blanks and one OS disk. No SCSI installed. Works great and is honestly the best sounding sampler that I have ever owned... I just have no real use for a sampler these days beyond my MPC. $190 + shipping / Paypal.

Waldorf Micro Q rack synth. Great shape, works perfectly. Just have too many synths and I'm really wanting to get 'modular' with Foogers and Koma pedals. $280.

Back