FS: Original Roland Juno 60 Polyphonic Analog Synth w/ MIDI In Out Installed RARE!!

toddADSR

For sale is my beloved Roland Juno-60 polyphonic analog synth, which I’ve owned for nearly 20 years. Used on almost all my releases as ADSR (Cargo/Floorshaker/3Lanka), it still contains many of the patches found on those records. So expect some great synth basses, nice pads and bubbly, bleepy sounds when you fire it up.

What sets my Juno-60 apart is that it has MIDI In & Out ports installed, very rare indeed and very useful!! These were already installed when I bought the synth secondhand. From what I remember it’s receiving on Channel 1 or 10 right now, I think 10. I bought a Pocket MIDI Channel Selector for it (which I may still have and will throw in for free if I can find it), but it didn’t need it. The Juno will also receive patch change info via MIDI, which I used a lot (like switching up bass sounds mid track).

The Juno is working great and still sounds beautifully rich as ever, especially after using soft synths so much now. I used to love having my 808 or 909 triggering the arpeggiator because you could really change up the patterns of the arpeggiation that way.

The only two things I’d say are “wrong” with it are 1) the volume control is a bit scratchy and could probably use an internal cleaning (I always just left it set in one spot and controlled volume from my mixer), and 2) this unit is not cosmetically perfect (though it is very good), so if you’re looking for a showpiece rather than a synth to play and use, this may not be the one for you. In the picture of the left side wood panel you can see the damage that was already there when I bought it. Also there are a few scratches on the far rear top of the Juno from the keyboard tier it was in. Nothing terribly noticeable but they are there. Again, none of this affects the functioning or sound of the keyboard, which I hope is what you’re buying a synth like this for and not just to look at.

Being an old analog synth this baby is going to be heavy to ship and I would guesstimate UPS to be somewhere in the $50-75 range for shipping within continental USA. If you are seriously thinking about purchasing it and are concerned about shipping costs I can find out for sure. I will include a free padded carrying case for it which will help protect it during transit in addition to the packing materials.

Asking price is $800 + shipping, or best offer. Serious inquiries only. Paypal accepted. No checks, no scammers (I’m on to you)!

Trades may be considered, even if not straight trades (I pay extra or you pay extra). Let me know what you’ve got! Things I might be interested in include but are not limited to:
Waldorf Q, Q+ and/or microQ
Access Virus B or Classic
Roland V-Synth
Alesis Andromeda A6
Yamaha AN1x
Korg Electribe EMX-1 and/or ESX-1

Thanks for looking!

By the way, there is no comparing a Juno-106 and a Juno-60. I have used both and the 60 blows the 106 away.

Back