FS: Native Instruments Maschine

H

hel

I usually try not to copy and paste what I identically typed on other forums, but since I can't find my original post from yesterday I will...

I have a NI Maschine for sale. The unit is like new. I purchased it thinking I'd have time to sit down and read the manual or just learn from doing, but I simply don't have the time to learn any new gear or bring any into my setup. Honestly, I haven't even really had time to use it much. So, I'll have to stick with the gear I know, for now. I don't foresee this changing anytime soon, so I'd rather sell it.

This is a full licensed version of Maschine not one of the education variants. I'm not sure if there is a difference between the two versions functionally but I do know that the educational one does impose some kind of usage and licensing restrictions when it comes to using the product commercially and content. There may even be upgrade restrictions on the student version. Anyway, it comes with everything that originally came in the box with it. Payment can be done via my Amazon seller account or Paypal only. I will only sell to US residents though, sorry. License will be transferred upon purchase.

I decided, because of the nature of the device (being a hardware/software hybrid) that instead of just taking photos I'd put a YouTube video up showing both the condition cosmetically and functionally. Why just use photos when I can show you the device in use at 30fps....30 photos per second, essentially.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS1VkSRVsjs

PM me if you are interested in details.

I'm not sure why my original post was deleted, I've been a member here since 2004, have over 1,500 posts so I'm way above the minimal post requirement, and I'm not a business I'm an individual. This isn't spam, check my older posts. I've simply chosen to use Amazon for selling my second hand gear as opposed to Ebay, due to Ebay not really providing seller security. I've been shaft too many times on Ebay. You don't have to be a business to sell on Amazon. So, I'm not sure what happened. Mods, please let me know where my error supposedly was. I can't find my original post, so if I've just missed it, I apologize.

Back