FS: *Like New* Universal Audio LA-610 MKII Tube Pre-Amp/Compressor

jphat

FS: Universal Audio LA-610 MKII Tube Pre-Amp/Compressor. Best offer gets it! NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE! SEND ME A REASONABLE OFFER! MUST SELL ASAP!!!! ADD $40 FOR SHIPPING.

First owner, purchased brand new for $1600 in January. Includes original packaging, double boxes, and power plug. Works flawlessly in like new condition.
This baby sounded amazing with my Blue Bottle mic! Also can be used with guitars too.
I hate to part with it but I'll be moving soon, and I won't have room for any of my gear.

Features it includes: 1 XLR Line Input, 1 XLR Line Output, 1 XLR Mic Input. 48+volt phantom power. Tube Pre-Amp with High/Low EQ'ing, Compressor with peak reduction/gain etc. You can bypass the compressor or use its limiter features only if you choose to do so.

Photo below is of actual item and has my username 'jphat' tag to prove I'm the owner. I will only accept payments through PayPal!
jphatmkii.jpg

I prefer not to, but I might consider it if you cover the shipping fees. Where in Europe are you located?

---------- Post added 10-15-2012 at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-09-2012 at 11:28 AM ----------

SOLD! Someone take this thread down already. lol

Back