FS: Korg Micro-X, like new

SUPERBANANABOMB

Up for sale is my Micro X. This thing is literally a baby Triton Extreme. Here is a demo video of just a very *few* of the sounds you can find on this thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhDqagOSyBQ

The audio quality on this is awesome, and the coolest thing about the Micro-X is that it has a USB connection for directly interfacing with a computer. You can have the Micro-X hooked up as a 16-part multitimbral sound module within Fruity Loops... Saves a TON of CPU and sounds a hell of a lot better than 99% of the VST's on the market. Every kind of sound you can think of.. check out the Youtube videos.

They're also discontinued. This is the sleeper hit keyboard of the past few years.

Everything is in excellent condition and the manual, orange hardshell case and power supply are included. I'm asking $325 + shipping and I'm located in central Missouri. I accept Paypal only and I have 100% positive eBay user feedback under the name "analogvinnie."

I'd like to sell asap so please no time wasters :)

I've kinda been looking at one for the MPC to hold me over until I can afford a full blown workstation. Is the keybed synth or semi-weighted action?

Back