Fender 1964 Neck Original Condition

daze84

Danny Zuko
1963 ORIG FENDER STRATOCASTER JAN 1963

NECK WITH TUNERS

Hey guys, selling off a load of my parts - Todays special is a Original Fender strat 1964 Neck completely original no relaquer or anything.

WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE FROM THE UK FOR £30 ANYWHERE

OPEN TO OFFERS

PAYPAL ONLY

2po739f.jpg

2ryj5nb.jpg

j0k1md.jpg

2nleek1.jpg

29d715l.jpg

PM for offers

Last edited:
Guess what everybody? This guy ripped me off FOR THIS VERY NECK on another forum to the tune of almost $1,000 USD.

The forum won't let me link to the sale ad - but it is easily found by getting on google and searching for "daze84" and "strat neck" and "mylespaul" - you'll find the sale thread.
I've gone round and round with him over getting my money back, and have done a bit of online reasearch and discovered that our friend "Daz84" is in to finding out about how to counterfeit money, obtain fake ID's, and has email addresses and profiles using several different names - but always a 25 y/o male from the UK.

If anyone around here has any direct contact info for him - please let me know. Thanks a bunch! I'm just a guy who wants his money back, and who doesn't want to see you get ripped off.

(Daniel - I am contacting Adam, Martin, and Shauna (amazing! Your siblings! How would I figure that out?) - Really, next time you scam someone, don't choose a victim who has been a POLICE OFFICER for several years, who deals with guys like you on a regular basis. I'll simply beat you at your own game. Give me my money back - and this will all go away.)

Last edited:
Again, please PM me with any information.

I'm hoping that I don't get banned for this - I really am just trying to get my money back (follow the search terms on google - you'll see the ordeal - this guy has a pile of my money and is a scam artist).

He has used names such as Ken Sujn Kiim (his "email" address), and his paypal was to a "Dennis Lyons" (but registered as a business, inspiredesignsUK - I didn't get his name until paypal told me that they were unable to collect my money - from "Dennis Lyons" at "Inspire Designs Inc."). His profile here links to a myspace page (with the same avatar photo) of a "Daniel Hinde-McClurg."

Again, anyone who has maybe shipped this guy something, talked to him on the phone, anything - I'd appreciate some contact info.

Last edited:
Isn't it amazing? These people? This guy has been a member of your forum here for a loooooooong time. I wonder if he was planning on scamming you folks as well? It just amazes me. All of these fake names and email addresses... layer upon layer - and then he'd make a mistake such as creating a STRONG link between his music and his presence on this forum - all of which I have saved - and then he goes off taking money from people as if no one will care that they are out $1,000 and do the research to find him.

I just want my money back - although he deserves to go to jail.

Maybe it will work itself out to be a life lesson for this guy. I don't know - and I don't really care. The last thing I wanted to do was track him down and make posts such as these; but I'm a working stiff - I can't afford to take a $900+ hit over some B.S. scam.

It's a shame that this stuff happens, but it happens all the time. If you paid via Paypal, can't you just file a complaint and get your money back?

Unfortunately, you can't. This guy Daniel here has drained both his paypal and the attached bank account. Paypal has nowhere to get the money from, and they will not pay out of their slush fund unless it was an eBay transaction.

Its all good, though. I'm sure that he would rather just give me my money back than go to jail. It is a good thing that I was able to figure out who he is, though. He ALMOST pulled off the perfect scam. He did a very, very good job. One of the best I've investigated. ;)

This situation has been resolved. If a moderator would like to remove my previous comments, that is fine by me.

Daze - thanks for helping me fix that whole thing.

Back