Fantom x6...850

ArabSlim

FULLY FUNCTIONAL, please dont ask me how im gettin all these boards its not ur business im not scamming and their not stolen!! im 300% legit!! the unit works to the fullest i have pics click them below!! paypal only, cash for this unit or i will trade for other samplers..mpc's i will take a mpc 2500 4000 or 5000 or an mv-8000 8800 or midi controllers or turntables or monitors for an even trade....i know u guys have sum of that stuff so if u willing to trade hit me up...PM ME!! I CHECK MY MAIL ON HERE ALL THE TIME OR HIT ME ON AIM arabslim

note this is the 61key version

FULLY FUNCTIONAL, please dont ask me how im gettin all these boards its not ur business im not scamming and their not stolen!! im 300% legit!! the unit works to the fullest i have pics click them below!! paypal only, cash for this unit or i will trade for other samplers..mpc's i will take a mpc 2500 4000 or 5000 or an mv-8000 8800 or midi controllers or turntables or monitors for an even trade....i know u guys have sum of that stuff so if u willing to trade hit me up...PM ME!! I CHECK MY MAIL ON HERE ALL THE TIME OR HIT ME ON AIM arabslim

note this is the 61key version

Just judging by his first sentence, I wouldn't buy anything off of this dude. Sounds like someone has a guilty conscience.

This is getting ridiculous now! I see a name change in your future! LOL!

We will still get ya! So quit playin' take your broke ass game elsewhere!

Seriously dude, do you really think your going to get any bites with all the heat you got on you right now? SERIOUSLY?

ONE

im not a scammer!! yall can make a thousand postings about me, i bet i dont get banned, because IM NOT A SCAMMER!!

I don't know you and I don't know that you are scamming, but I do know that the way you are acting and posting around here makes you look hella suspicious and that's all I am saying.

If you are on the up and up, then I simply suggest you make moves to show that and stop acting like you are.

Bottom Line is with your low post count and the fact that no one (who is a known commodity around here) can back you up, you are going to have a tough time selling on here. Add that to the number of items you are selling and the prices your selling them for (extremely low) makes you look suspect and I am not hatin'.

Where I come from, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

ONE

i feel u and i understand where u an everybody is kummin from on this!! but i have not made any sles on here so how can u even think im a potential scammer! i didnt know there was a certain way to "ACT" OVER THE INTERNET...no direspect but it sounds like u guy have to much time on ur hands that u dedicate to fp forums! im just trying to tell u guys im just trying to get rid of legit gear that i got from a [rpfessional studio and now im sellin cheap because i dont have the need for this stuff!! wait untill someone sayd they gotten scammed by me instead of prejuding me based on the way i post....and note noone will say they have gotten scammed because ONCE AGAIN IM NOT A SCAMMER!! SCAMMERS DONT DEFEND THEMSELVES THEY JUST READ THE POSTINGS AND SOON DISAPPEAR, U GUYS HAVE RUINED THE ONLY CHANCE I DO HAVE OF SELLIN THIS GEAR...THX ALOT FOR THE PREJUDGEMENT!!

AND IM GOING TO CONTINUE TO TRY TO SELL THIS STUFF, DESPITE OF U GUYS COMMENTS AND POST!! THAT SUPERBANAABOMG HEAD DUDE, ACCUSES EVERYONE OF SCAMMING I KNOW BECUASE HE COMMENTS ON EVERY POSTING POINTING THE FINGER....WHEN REALLY ITS PEOPLE LIKE DAT DAT ARE SCAMMING....NOT DAT IM Saying he is but im just saying!! keep commenting and ima keep defending myself, its wateva

i can put it on craigslist rite now..but dats not gonna change their minds their still gonna think ima scammer....but ima just have to sell this stuff localy instead of online, when actually online is a lot easier! but dese losers messed dat all up fa me! btw, im frum chicago but i moved to la wen i was 18

i feel u and i understand where u an everybody is kummin from on this!! but i have not made any sles on here so how can u even think im a potential scammer! i didnt know there was a certain way to "ACT" OVER THE INTERNET...no direspect but it sounds like u guy have to much time on ur hands that u dedicate to fp forums! im just trying to tell u guys im just trying to get rid of legit gear that i got from a [rpfessional studio and now im sellin cheap because i dont have the need for this stuff!! wait untill someone sayd they gotten scammed by me instead of prejuding me based on the way i post....and note noone will say they have gotten scammed because ONCE AGAIN IM NOT A SCAMMER!! SCAMMERS DONT DEFEND THEMSELVES THEY JUST READ THE POSTINGS AND SOON DISAPPEAR, U GUYS HAVE RUINED THE ONLY CHANCE I DO HAVE OF SELLIN THIS GEAR...THX ALOT FOR THE PREJUDGEMENT!!

Now I have too much time on my hands? OK. For the record, I have never said that you are a scammer, I have just said it looks suspect, and immediately you said you got banned before for advertising gear? Then you started pointing out other people as potential scammers? It looked bad? Can't you see that?

As for thanking me for the pre-judgement, if I judged you, didn't you judge the other people who you said were scamming in other threads? And what did you have to go on? I looked at those threads, what was there about them that made them look like scammers?

What I think is you can dish it out and not take it? RIGHT?

If your not a scammer, prove it? There are several ways to do it. Do it where do you live? Where can the gear be seen? Something to show its legit is all I am asking? If that is wrong, then so be it.

If you are legit, that's great, but I know a few dudes on here and don't want them to get scammed, that's why I am asking these questions. For the record, this all started when someone I know asked me if I knew who you were cause they were thinking about buying something from you.

So don't say I am just trying to throw a wrench in your game, because I am not, just want FP to be a place where people look out for each other, that's all.

ONE

amen. there's been too much shadiness on FP lately.

and if you do sell this to someone here on FP, you should have them post some feedback for you saying that you're a good seller or something.

Ight guys look!! I understnad both of u! Im about to make a new thread with all my info and gear answerin all those questions! Im not tryna make enemies with anyone, if yall gud im gud!! Im just sayn stop with all the posting cauz its bad for buisness...thx, im finna make dat thread now

Do your thing! That's a good thing if your gonna explain all of that, it will help! Just make it clear and up front from the get go and give buyer's an way to buy so that its safe for you and them?

ONE

Back