eBay Auction - Brand New Korg EXB-SMPL Sampling Upgrade for Triton-LE or TR. CHEAP!!

AbsurdNY

Studio Freak
I am selling a brand new, in the original box, Korg EXB-SMPL Sampling Upgrade for the Korg Triton LE or the Korg TR. I bought this from Sweetwater.com for $199.99 +SH about a year ago but never installed it. I am selling it for only $99.99 OBO with free shipping on eBay. They have this for sale at Guitar Center for $199.99 right now and you wont be able to find it any cheaper then that anywhere else. Here is the link to the eBay auction:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
This comes with the sampling board, 16 Mbytes of sampling memory, and instructions on how to install it.

I also have the extra 64 Mbytes of sampling memory (two 32 Mbyte modules) that I will sell for $10 extra if anyone wants them.

Specifications
The user-installable Korg EXB-SMPL Sampling Upgrade adds two audio inputs with mic/line switching and a variable gain knob, a SCSI interface and support for 48-kHz, 16-bit linear mono/stereo sampling. Sample waveform editing functions including Crossfade Loop, Truncate, Normalize, Time Slice, Time Stretch and Rate Convert give you the editing possibilities you expect from a sophisticated sampler. You can also connect to external SCSI devices, making it possible to use a wide range of storage media or to access CD-ROM sound libraries. AIFF, WAVE, AKAI S1000/3000 (samples and multisamples) as well as Korg format data are all supported.

The EXB-SMPL Board comes standard with 16-Mbytes of SIMM memory. This allows approximately two minutes, 54 seconds of monaural sampling, or approximately one minute, 27 seconds of stereo sampling. You can install a maximum of two 72-pin SIMM memory modules* to expand the memory to 64-Mbytes (when the standard 16-Mbyte module included is replaced by two 32-Mbyte modules).

* User-installable. Use 16-Mbyte or 32-Mbyte 72-pin SIMM modules that are either Fast Page or EDO-compatible, with an access speed of 60 nsec or faster.

Last edited:
Back