::*Does anyone have some percussion for sale??*::

Gutty502

im looking for timbales, cowbell, marimba, xylophone, chimes, guiro, pretty much any random percussion
just le me know and we can work out price

Lol... dude marimbas would run you 5k at least if ur looking for some decent stuff... im a percussionist and I don't even have one :[ but the smaller stuff would be easy to get. Everything but the keyboards would run couple hunddred maybe. U could try steveweissmusic.com or maybe wwbw.com... or just do a seaerch. If ur looking to buy used ebay would be ur best chance... I assume this site is full of "producers" and not many musicians so I doubt many ppl would have percussion like that. Xylos and marimbas are gonna cost quite a lot if u want quality sounds. Id u do decide to get them I would recommend adams brand. They are amazing. Also if u want keyboards a set of vibes wouldn't be so bad. But I can't really help u much on selling but if u need help on any percussion stuff id be glad to give you a hand.

i have a decent set of xylos with case and stand, they are put up so let me pull them down get pics and a price for you.

aiight cool, and yea, i priced marimbas, they are exspensive, ive basically found prices for stuff, just wanted to see if anyone was wanting to get rid of anything on FP first,

and long, what were looking for right now is some go go hip hop type drums, we got it down, got some timbales, bongos, and random wood hits, but if you want to contribute some loops we are always down for listening

Nah its cool.. I was talking bout if u had any percussion relatewd questions.. And damn.. U got money to buy marimbas and xylos just to record them? I wish I could get one lol. Need to practice for college. Anyways goodluck on finding one and take good care of it. They aint cheap lol.

not for marimbas, no way do I, but a xylophone? yea i could drop 300 on a small one, im just doing a lot more live stuff as of lately, ive been playin bass on tracks, my buddy nick plays guiitar, and weve been recording bongos, timpales, shakers, and tambourines

and noble, i appreciate the offer, but im getting farther and farther away from programming, and more towards live stuff, sounds better IMO, we still sample kicks and compress em, actually we still do a lot with software, but where as before, it was 100% software, now its more like half! We want to be able to put on shows and have a band

Oh **** my bad I thought you was looking for samples ..

On the plus side I found some crazy **** I didn't even know I had. Some of those free magazine DVD's have nice stuff .. Nice and clean all 24bit... Imma have fun tomorrow.

Back