On a budget need new interface

Enigma(EndofDaze)

FL STUDIO USER
Im looking into trying to find an M-audio fasttrack ultra pro, Hard to find and at a reasonable price. Whats everybody intake on em? I need 2 headphone jack and something with better pre amps! and advice on this one first and then suggestions are more than welcome!

MattP

Thanks in advance for the help!

What exact features do you need, besides the two headphone jacks (this could also be gotten around with a separate headphone amp) & "better pres" (compared to what?)? What kind of budget are we talking about? The Fast Track series has moved under the Avid brand and (to my knowledge) only consists of the Solo and Duo models these days.

What exact features do you need, besides the two headphone jacks (this could also be gotten around with a separate headphone amp) & "better pres" (compared to what?)? What kind of budget are we talking about? The Fast Track series has moved under the Avid brand and (to my knowledge) only consists of the Solo and Duo models these days.
I should be grabbing an M-audio fast track ultra for the time being from a trade. But I want some to optimism my vocals, Im hating the "flat" if you will sound with my fast track. I want more liveliness, I plan on grabbing a seperate mic pre (My buddy has a real nice one) but the current situation im in (in between jobs) I just want something abit better!

Back