Best Option Studio Monitors... Around 500$

Lucido

Hello everyone!
I know there are a lot of posts about 'buying new studio monitors' but I can't really apply them to my situation. I hope someone can help me. If you have an answer please tell me WHY you think that is the best option.

A little bit more about myself:

- My budget is around €400 ($464)
- I produce in my bedroom
- I have mopads underneath my monitors
- I can put my desk 8 inches (20cm) away from the wal
- Most of the time I'm producing Hiphop/Rnb
- My room is a little bit special, I got a diagonal wall. The dimensions are
3m x 6m (9,84ft x 19,68ft) the pictures in the attachments will help.

A few monitors I'm considering already, recommended in other posts (the price for a pair)

- Yamaha HS7
€390 (452$)

- JBL LSR 305
€300 (348$)

- KRK Rokit RP6 G3 (by reading all the posts probably not a good idea)
€400 (464$)

- Mackie MR5mk3 / MR6mk3
€300 (348$) / €350 (406$)

Those options are in my budget,
BUT... If you guys think I should invest like €100 more on studio monitors tell me the option you think is better for me. Like these options:

- Presonus Eris E8
€480 (557$)

- Yamaha HS8
€550 (638$)

- Yamaha MSP5
€500 (580$)

- JBL LSR 308
€520 (603$)

- Mackie MR8mk3
€500 (580$)

Since my desk isn't very far away from the wall maybe it's better to have a front port? Most of the time low-end is important in my projects so an 8 inch woofer would be more suitable for my 808's and kicks?
I want monitors that give me that low-end, clear mids and highs, don't break my ears because they're too powerful and most importantly give me an honest sound.

I also want to invest in acoustic treatment, so more expensive monitors mean less acoustic treatment material... But acoustic treatment is not the issue right now.
At the moment I have unknown (The brand is called "Cool") studio monitors, they have a 6 ~ 7 inch woofer but are not really clear in my opinion that's why I want an upgrade.

So, to summarize this... What is the best investment I can make for studio monitors in my situation with a budget of €400-€500 (464$-580$).
Thanks in advance!:D

Attachments

• room dimensions.png
    room dimensions.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 205
  • workstation.jpg
    workstation.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 132
Back