Best headphones for dj'ing AND production

jesusPRICED

I am back in the market to buy some headphones.
This time around I will be using them for production and dj'ing. So, instead of buying two seperate pairs, I'd rather get one set that fulfill both needs so I can use the extra money to buy more gear.

I love sennheiser hd-25's for dj'ing, but I am not sold on them for production.
I have had good experience with Beyer Dynamics for production, but they are too huge and too quiet for dj'ing.

What are your suggestions?

Cheers! :hello:

I picked these up for 20 n change... haven't mixed in them yet but have listened to some exported tracks ive mixed with iphone joints... n its a hell of a step up.... Theres a rack of reviews on these and they compare to beyer and senn... they tend to surprise most ppl when they listen to em especially after i tell the price... check em out... mids could be better but they are 20
The Monoprice 8323 DJ Headphone Review: How Good Can a $30 Headphone Be? | Digital Audio Workshop

Skullcandy who??

The new "Focal Spirit Professional" headphones are really, really good. Very flat frequencies that are great for mixing andf producing, low ohms. so no need for an amp. These are better than my HD600's do a gearslutz search for them. Focal spirit pro.

Back